Chapter 4

Serena's P.O.V
I went downstairs to eat my breakfast and then I heard my phone go off. I checked my phone and it was a message from Dawn. Meet me outside of school so we can talk. "Ok" I replied I wonder why she needed me so desperately. I quickly finished my breakfast and headed towards school.

I was walking towards school and saw Dawn along with all my other friends Misty May Iris Drew Gary Clemont And his little sister bonnie.

"Hey" I said as I walked up to my group of friends."

"Hi serena" Dawn said with a smile

"So what did you need to talk to me about?" I asked curiously.

"Oh yh, we are getting a new student today" Dawn said cheerfully.

"Oh that's cool" (I hope it's a boy).

"Actually I know who the new student is" Gary said with a grin.

"Do you?" I asked

"Yes I do, he is actually a childhood friend of mine" Gary replied

"Oh cool" (so it is a boy)

I then remembered I needed to head to class early to give my homework to my maths teacher that was supposed to be handed in last week. "Sorry guys but I need to go now I forgot to hand in my homework last week so I need to do it now"

"That's ok, see you at lunch serena" misty said grinning.

"Yeah bye everyone" I walked into the school and headed towards maths class.

I started to rush because I wanted to get to class before the bell rang. I quickly turned the corner and bumped into someone. I fell onto the ground and my books were everywhere. I looked up at the person I bumped into he was also on the floor but he got up and helped me pick up my books. I couldn't help but just stare at him. His raven hair and his hazel brown eyes something about him seemed familiar.

"Are you ok?" He asked looking down at me. I felt my cheeks start to heat up because I was caught staring at him. "Y-yh I'm fine" I replied embarrassed.

He handed me my books then asked "do you know where the principals office is?"
"Yeah follow me" I replied leading the way.

"We're here" I said smiling. "Thanks" he replied smiling back at me he entered the principals office and I quickly ran off remembering I needed to hand in my maths homework.

Third Person
Serena entered the classroom and handed the teacher her homework. She then sat down at her seat waiting for the school bell. Once the bell went the rest of the students rushed in including Misty May Iris Gary and Clemont.
They all took there seats waiting for the ecaher to start the lesson.

The teacher started "ok class today we are-" she was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Oh yh how could I forget, today we are getting a new student"
Misty (I hope he's a cute)
Dawn (I hope he's hot) Serena (I wonder if the boy I bumped into is the new student?)
Gary (Ashy-boy)Gary started to grin
Clemont (I wonder if it's a girl or a boy)
Iris(he better not be another childish boy)

"Please make your way in Ash Ketchum" the teacher said directing the boy to come inside the class"

"Hi my name is ash" he said with a big toothy grin.

May(wow he's hot)
Misty(he's pretty cute)
Serena(omg it's him)
Iris(he's cute but he better not be childish)

Gary "ashy-boy long time no see"

Ash "Gary?!" "My mum never told me you came to this school"

Misty "oh yh, you did say you knew the new boy."

"Ok you can take the seat in between serena and Dawn, serena and dawn please put your hand up so he knows who you are"

Dawn and serena raised there arms.

Ash (it's that girl I bumped into)

As ash sat down dawn immediately greets ash
"Hi I'm Dawn nice to meet you" she says while shaking ash's hand. "I'm ash nice to meet you Dawn"

Then ash turns to serena "Hi again"

Serena "hi ash" serena said starting to blush.

Ash "your cheeks are going red are you feeling well?"

Serena "yeah I'm perfectly fine" Serena said covering her cheeks nervously.

Ash then looked to the front only to see the whole class staring at him.

"It's him" a girl whispered
"I can't believe he's in our school" another girl whispered
"I need an autograph" a boy said across the class"

"What's going on?" Ash said to everyone that was staring at him.

"Your the Ash Ketchum" a girl said staring into ash's eyes.

"The same ash that competed in 6 different leagues" a boy all the way at the front of the class said.

"Yh that's me" (oh no I'm doomed) ash though to himself.

Ok let's get on with the lesson the teacher said grabbing everyone's attention.

Time skip to lunch

Ash P.O.V

I ran into the canteen as fast as I could so I can get something to eat. I looked over only to see a HUGE line of people waiting to get food. I let out a big sigh as I dragged myself to the back of the line.

I stood behind a girl and she looked at me and said "omg your are ash Ketchum her you can go in front of me"

"Thanks" I said with a big smile

Then I stood in front of her only for the exact same thing to happen with the next person I stood behind. Next thing you know I was at the front of the line buying my food.

(Maybe school won't be that bad after all) I thought to myself .