Chapter 2

It has been 4 months since the Kalos league final and ash is in his room staring up at the ceiling. Ash's mum Delia has been trying to cheer him up as he is still depressed over his loss against Alain but nothing seems to work.

Delia pressed her cheek against ash's locked bedroom door and softly spoke "ash do you want to come down to have some breakfast?"

Ash "im not hungry" ash said flatly

Delia (usually he's always hungry) "you can't keep yourself locked away in that room for the rest of your life"

Ash stayed silent and carried on staring into the ceiling while on his bed.

Delia *sigh* "just make sure you come down soon" Delia's footsteps could be heard as she walked down the steps and into the living room.

Ash "if only I was stronger"
-------------------------------------------------------With Delia in the living room..

Delia "Ash is wasting his life in that room, he never used to be like this he never used to give up he was always up for the challenge".

Delia looked up the empty stairs "but now he doesn't even want to come out of his room"

Delia yelled from the bottom of the stairs "ash I'm going out I'll be back in a few hours"

Ash "okay" ash yelled tiredly.

Delia sighed and headed out

As Delia walked towards the local supermarket that was near her house she noticed a sign that was stuck to a fence. Out of curiosity she checked to see what it was about. As she read a smile grew on her face and instead of going to the supermarket she turned around and headed back home.

I'm going to start doing the characters point of view from now on.

Ash's P.O.V
I was laying down on my bed still staring at the ceiling. I didn't want to do anything but lay down, all I could think about was that day when my body froze in the Kalos league final. I have no idea what happened that day but ever since then it's never occurred again.

I was laying down still deep in my thoughts until I heard the door open and close downstairs and my mum yelled out "I'm back" I was confused to where my mum could've went that would only take her 5 minutes.

Third Person
Delia "Ash come downstairs we need to talk"

The sound of ash's door could be heard. It unlocked and then slowly started to open. Ash walked down the stairs and sat down on the couch next to his mother.

Ash "yes mom" the raven haired boy said exhaustedly.

Delia "Well I was on my way to the supermarket to get some groceries and I noticed a sign on the fence as I was about to walk past".

Ash "and..."

Delia "well I've decided that I'm sending you to school"

Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger if you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a comment saying you have. I'm still quite new to watpadd and I never imagined I would be making stories I only thought I would be reading them so if you leave a comment it would be much appreciated:)