Chapter 11

Dawn was at home getting ready for school.

Dawn P.O.V

"Today is going to be awkward." I said to myself whilst eating my breakfast. I know maybe I should go to school early and see ash, he usually gets there before everyone else.

I got up and rushed outside after saying bye to my mom. I saw the school from a far distance and picked up the pace. I finally reached school to see a familiar raven haired boy laying down under a tree. I walked up to him to see he was sleeping.

He looks so cute when he's asleep.
Maybe I should wake him up. I leaned over him just as I was about to wake him up I was mesmerised. He had his hat off for the first time revealing his silky raven hair. I just wanted to run my fingers through it as he sleeps. I was leaned over him for about 5 minutes staring at him until his eyes shot open staring straight into mine.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I realised the position we was in and quickly jumped off him.
"I-i was going to w-wake you up but y-you looked so peaceful." I replied with a small blush on my face. "Ok" he replied bluntly I could tell he was feeling really upset about something.

Ash's P.O.V
I woke up from my nightmare about the Kalos league to find a girl leaned over me pretty much breathing on my face. She got off and her face turned slightly red for some reason, maybe she feeling sick.

"I'm going to go back to sleep now."

"NO!" The blue haired girl yelled at me which was shocking.

"I mean can't you jut stay awake with me, I'm bored." The girl said with her face going red again this time it was mainly just her cheeks to be honest I don't know why she came to school today if she was that sick.

"Fine" I sighed knowing that she wouldn't stop bothering me. I sat up with my back against the tree and dawn sat next to me in silence. It was so awkward she wanted me to stay awake but didn't even speak. Finally she spoke up "do you have a crush on anyone in this school yet?" She asked. What a weird question but I just replied with a simple no. "Oh ok." She replied with a bit of relief and also a little bit of disappointment. I swear I'll never understand girls. I sat down staring into space until I felt something warm touch my shoulder.

I looked to my left to see dawn's head resting onto my shoulder she had her eyes closed and looked at peace so I didn't want to disturb her. I stared back into space thinking about the Kalos league final once again. All of a sudden a soft voice spoke out of no where which shocked me. "You have a really comfortable shoulder." Dawn said which made me feel a bit uncomfortable because I didn't know if she was drunk or something. I looked at her with a confused face as she sat with her eyes closed.
"Umm thanks." I replied. A few minutes later o decided to get up and slowly lifted her head off my shoulder.

Third Person
"I'm going to go to the canteen." Ash said with no emotion.

"Ok I'll come with you" dawn replied slightly annoyed that she couldn't lay on ash's shoulder for longer.

As ash and dawn walked into the canteen they saw Misty May and Serena all sat down on one table. There faces lit up at the sight of ash.

"Your friends look happy to see you." Ash said to dawn.

"How dense can one person be." Dawn sighed.

"What do you mean." Ash replied.

"Never mind" dawn said as she walked over to her group of friends.

Ash went to buy some pizza and walked over to the seating area to find a seat. "Come sit with us" a voice yelled grabbing ash's attention.

He walked over to the group of girls and said "there's only four seats."

"We can make room come share this seat with me." May said moving up a tiny bit.

As ash was about to take the seat with May he noticed Gary Clemont and drew.

"Oh I'll go sit next to them" ash said as he rushed over to there table.

May pouted as she watched ash walk to the other table. "So close yet so far" she sighed.

"umm do you like him or something?" Misty asked causing May to blush a little bit.

"umm maybe." May replied.

"Well I liked him first!" Misty shouted at may.

"No you didn't I did!" May yelled back.

"Girls we shouldn't be arguing over a boy" Serena said looking at her two friends as they argued.

"Whatever" Misty said as she walked out the canteen.

"Ughhhh" may groaned as she got up and walked out the canteen as well.

Dawn and Serena sighed and stayed seated in the canteen in an awkward silence. They both knew that each other had a crush on ash but they didn't want to bring it up. Until finally Serena spoke up.

"Let's just cut to the chase, do you have a crush on ash?" Serena asked.

"Umm yeah do you?" Dawn replied.

"Yes I do but I'm not letting that get in the way of our friendship." Serena said with a smile.

"Me too" dawn said returning the smile.

"How about we have a friendly competition and may the best girl win." Serena said

"Yeah, may the best girl win." Dawn said as she shakes her friends hand.

"Come on let's go tell Misty and May about the competition, I'm sure they will want in on it." Serena said as she stood up from her table.

"Yeah your right" dawn replied while following Serena out the canteen.

The two girls found Misty and May and brought them together. They explained what was going on and how all of them had a crush on ash.

"Ok so how about the first person to kiss ash wins" Misty said to the group.

"Nah how about the first person to go on a date with ash wins." May suggested to the group.

"Ok let's do that one." Serena replied happy with mays idea.

"So its settled and let's all make a promise not to let this ruin our friendship ok?" Dawn said looking to her group of friends.

"Yeah that's a promise." The three girls said in unison.

As they said that ash walked past in one of the worst times possible.

"ASH" they all yelled in unison and ran towards him causing him to crash on the ground as the four girls bundled him on the floor.

"Can you get off me" the raven haired boy said struggling to speak because of all the bodies crushing him.

I hope you liked today's chapter if you did be sure to comment and follow and all that stuff. Thanks for reading :)