Chapter 6

Hailee
   I was scared. Scared that I am going to lose him because Grayson said Ethan needs me. I thought for a moment he was going to die.
    When I was running back to the room, tears were running down my face. Cassie has no idea what is wrong with me.
     She tried to chase me but I ran so fast. Faster than I ever ran in my life.
    When I reached the room, I barge in and head to Ethan's bed.
    I cup his face and I can feel his sweat against my skin.
  "Are you okay? Talk to me." I ask him.
   "I was dreaming about something. I was dreaming about losing someone that I don't want to."   He says in a raspy voice.
  "Who?" I ask him while playing with the hem of his shirt.
"You." 
My heart stops beating for a moment. I am speechless. Out of my mind and crazy. What I feel right now cannot be describe by words.

   I glance at Grayson. He just staring at his toes without saying a word. I think he knew about this. But why he didn't tell me?
   I lift Ethan's chin and look deeply into his hazel eyes. I can see that he meant every word that he said just now. But I can see suffer too with that tear drowning his eyeballs.
   I kiss him on the forehead and rest my forehead against his. He doesn't has the guts to stare me back in the eyes.
   I jump a little when I feel his muscular arms pulling me closer by my waist. Ethan slowly lifts his head up and brush his lips against mine.
    I hear door slam but I ignore it. All I care is the passionate kiss that Ethan's giving me right now. I feel.... loved.
   He grab my neck gently, pushing my head so the kiss won't break. I wrap my hand around his neck while the other fondling his hair.
I can feel his smile onto my lips. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes.
Full of misteries.
I get up and grab my jacket. I put my hair into a high ponytail before putting my shoes on. I shove some cash into my pocket in case I want to buy anything.
I turn around to see Ethan who is just studying my movements.

"Wanna get some cold air after hot scenes?" I ask while winking my right eye to him.
"Hell yeah, you're a bad girl ha?" Ethan asks while grabbing his jacket on Grayson's bed.

"What? Do you think I'm an innocent girl? Wrong judge!"
I walk, exiting the room while an evil smile plastered on my face. I can hear his footsteps catching me up.
I slow my steps as Ethan puts his arm around my waist. I feel safe when he's around especially like this. Gosh, I like this boy!
   We spend that night by doing normal pre adult do. Drinking slurpees, walk into 24 hours store without buying anything and bunch of stuffs.

Grayson
Me and Cassie walk out from the room and drive away from the campus. It's time for our talk.

"Grayson, I need your help. You have to separate those two love birds. I mean Ethan and Hailee."

"Why? They love each other and I believe that the relationship will lasts!"

Cassie sighs deeply and pull over the car. She inhales and turns her face to me.

"Listen, I know that Ethan and you came here for a reason and I'm positive 100% that you and Ethan don't come here to find lovelife. I know Ethan has something wrong about him."

"Okay, Ethan is kind of a playboy. He changed girls like they're clothes. The main reason is to hook up and when he got bored, he jumped to another girl. But Hailee is different, she is something important to Ethan. I can tell , Cassie."

I rub my forehead, thinking about where would this conversation would take us.

"Woah woah, hang on there boy! Something?! You call my friend something?! What do you think she is? A slut?!"

Cassie starts to yell at me and then I realized I spit a wrong word. Very wrong.

"Cassie, I didn't mean to say that! Cassie! I am not that kind of guy. You know what?! I agree, we should tear apart their relationship so I will never see you again!"

I am so mad until I don't realise what was I saying.
Cassie raises an eyebrow to me before starting to drive.
We stay silent until we reach the campus.
Cassie gets off the car, slamming the door so hard.

I run my finger through my hair and yell, letting my stress out. I bang my head on the steering.
I thought dragging myself to a college, I can run from all the dark sides of my story back at home but no, I thought wrong.

I just want Ethan to clear his mind and starts a new chapter of his life. Because the previous chapters are so horrible.
I love Ethan and All I Want is the best for him.