Chapter 7

Hailee
I wake up as I hear a loud knock on the door. I tilt my head while scratching the back of my neck. Who is that?

"Hello Hailee! You forgot huh?"
Wait, that sounds familiar. OMG! Its my friends. Gosh, I totally forgot about their visit. I jump out of my bed and realise that I step on Grayson. He groans while I am thinking how he ended up sleeping on the floor.
I slap Grayson and Ethan to wake them up. They wake up and their face expression are like they were just been shot by someone.

"My friends are here! You have to clean the room, Now!"
I mouth at both of them. They nod and start to pick up dirty laundry all over the room. I throw my bag towards Ethan and he falls down as the bag hits his head. He pretends like nothing happen as he picks up my bag. I climb my bed's stairs to wake Jody.
I cringe as I see her sleeping. Drooling and hair in her mouth. I shake her body a few times before she wakes up.
"My friends are here!" I mouth at her.

She jumps out of bed and helps those boys cleaning up.

"Wait a minute!"
I scream at the door before I hear sighs. I fix the beds' sheets and throw all the rubbish. Wow, we are very messy roommates.

I walk in the bathroom to fix my hair when I see Ethan, Grayson and Cassie are brushing teeth, shaving and fixing their appearance.
"Stay!"
I tell them.

I walk towards the door and take a deep breath. I open the door and see them looking at me with dirty look.
I know I am not like them, wake early to make sure they are perfect in every fizical way.
They walk in before I invite them to.
Their eyes scan the whole room and I realise there is an underwear on Grayson's bed. I bet that's his.
I take it and throw it across the room. I don't think my friends realise that.

"Wow, big room, four beds but you stay here alone huh?"  Melanie says without any expression and automatically I know that she is mocking me.
   I raise my eyebrow as I forget that my roommates are in the bathroom. I bit inside of my cheek and smile weakly to them.

"Ehem, guys! Come here! Meet my friends, Melanie, Nicole, Cynthia and Laura! Don't hide!"
I raise my voice so I can guarantee my goofs can hear it.

  I hear the bathroom door creaks open and I see Grayson's head pops out from the door opening.
   I motion them to sit with me on Grayson's bed. Three of them walk tipping toe and we fit ourselves on the single bed.

"Um, this Grayson, Ethan and Cassie. They are the ones that I am staying with."

I can tell they are shock with their mouths wide open because they don't believe whom I'm staying with.
The Dolan Twins.

They really like the dolans or should I say 'love'? Everyday, Laura will show us their vines while I have no interests in them but now, I do.

"Come sit with me!"
"I love you so much!"
"Oh my god, you're such a hottie."

The girls are pulling Grayson and Ethan to sit with them. I look at Cassie with an awkward smile while Cassie does the same thing.
Telling those girls about college is the biggest mistake I had ever done in my whole life. Poor the twins, they are the victim of the situation.

Eth and Gray signal me and Cassie to help them so we do.

"Guys, Ethan and Grayson do not feel well today so..."

Cassie grabs Ethan's arm and I grab Grayson's. We sit back at the first place we were, Grayson's bed.

The girls give us the ultimate bitch faces and dirty looks.

"Oh I see. You like them, so you were afraid we're going to steal your man! Well, sometimes you don't deserve the best sweetie."   Laura says and she laughs like a demon who just received sacrifices.

I let go of Grayson's bicep and stare down at my feet while listening to the girls' giggles.

"Well babe, you wanna get some pizza? Because I'm starving when I see you."                                                                 Ethan says while smirking at me.
"Yeah, we are. So babygirlssss, you're on?"     Grayson adds.

I am speechless. Maybe these are some of their tricks but we'll find out later.

"Sure, baby! I just want to walk my friends out." I play along with an evil smile plastered on my face.

Melanie, Cynthia, Nicole and especially Laura look speechless and not being able to reply a word to me.
They get up while Laura flying kiss to Grayson and Grayson does nothing not even a simple expression.

"Its okay! I'm Laura. I can snap anyone's man."  
Laura says before heading to the car. The others just follow her lead only Nicole who doesn't.

While the others are already in car, Nicole steps up to me and give me a warm hug. I hug back. It is just like the old days.

I look deeply into her eyes. She's crying. But why?