Chapter 17

Ethan

"Ethan, we know how much you love our daughter. But please, this is for her own good."
Mrs. Henry is persuading me to let go of Hailee so she can marry, Matthew.

"I don't know how much you love her but clearly you want her just for screwing her! You little prick!"
Andrew doesn't seems like he understands my relationship with Hailee. I love Hailee more than anything in the whole world and I would take a bullet for her.
Hayden calms her husband while I am standing there thinking what is the best for Hailee. I start to throwback all the moments that I have experienced with Hailee, especially the sweet ones. I don't realized that I start to cry because I know if I let her go, I can't make new memories with her.

Hayden wipes away my tears and suddenly, out of blue, Andrew punches me right on my left eye. I fall down but I don't fight back because for me, it hurts me more when I have to let Hailee go.

"Ethan!"
Grayson yells my name before helping me to get up. I put my arm around his neck because my legs are so weak and I don't know the reason why.
Grayson supports my back while I am struggling to get up.

"Mr. Henry! Why did you hit my brother? What did he does to you till he deserved that?"

"Well, I would rather finish him because he fucked my daughter!"

I can't do this anymore. I have to be strong for Hailee. Hailee needs me.

"Fine! I will let your daughter go on one condition. She will be mine and I can do anything to her in a good way till the day she marries Matthew! Deal?"

Hayden looks shocked but then she smiles widely. Andrew doesn't say a word but nods. We shake hands and we believe we have a deal.
Grayson shakes his head because he understands how much it hurts to let Hailee go.

"One more thing, don't let Hailee knows about this."

They nod and I walk in to the ward with tears running down my face. Hailee straighten her posture while giving the sweetest smile as I kiss her forehead. She wipes away my tears with a bunch of questions.

"Why are you crying? Did my parents hurt you? Something happened?"
I shake my head while giggling. She laughs along when she sees I do. Little she knows that I am torn to pieces by her parents.

"Your parents love us actually. They were just testing to see how much you love me."

She nods and kisses her dad and mum on the cheek.

Grayson looks at me with a dissapointed face.

Hailee hugs me and pecks me on the lips for a few times. I can't help but smile. As this moment lasts, I want to enjoy it.

----------

The doctor just gave a permission to take Hailee back. She hugs all of her family member before jumping on my back. I hold her legs as I start to walk out from the hospital. She wraps her arms around my neck and tilts her head for a few times to carress my cheek.

Before going back, we stop by at the mall to shop some snacks. I give Grayson my phone and tell him to capture every moment I'm with Hailee.

As we walk into the mall, I grab a few chips and chocolates. I low my back to grab a bag of chips before Hailee jumps onto my back.

"Ethie! I love you!"
"I love you too, babygirl!"
I smile towards the camera and we make silly faces while Grayson is capturing. Grayson squeals when we make faces that cringe anyone who sees it. Cassie laughs hardcore when I lose balance and fall on the floor but I quickly grab Hailee causing her to fall on me.

After paying, we go to an Italian restaurant because we are in a mood of eating pizza.

My smile dissapears as I see Matthew walking towards us. I grab Hailee's waist, bring her closer to me.

Hailee

"Hey baby! Are you feeling good?"
His annoying voice can explode my ears. I nod but not forgetting to give a death glare.
"Don't push me away because in a few months you can't push me away when I'm on the top straddling you."

I am confused as he walks away. What did he meant in a few months?
I ignore the question when I hear my goofies laughing so I join them. I glance at my boyfriend, and he doesn't look fine at all.
Ethan is tapping his fingers on the table while staring at his coffee. He lifts his head up and take a look in my eyes.
His look, it's hurting me. He smile and back to stare at his coffee. He doesn't seems to enjoy this moment.

We go back to dorm after spending time together. Ethan is walking with me hand in hand. But he barely speaks with me two words and it is hurting me not knowing the reason why he acts weird lately. Maybe he missed me and stressed with my attempt suicide thing.

But I really think he is lying to me about things that my parents said.

Peace✌🏻❤️💚💜💛💙
Thank you for 100 views...