Chapter 21

Ethan

Yesterday, we were fighting about me getting a girl pregnant but now we are back as a normal couple. She couldn't stand of missing me so she asked sorry and I did too. Now we are cuddling on the bed while watching Netflix.

As the movie finished, I take a look at Hailee's adorable looks while she is sleeping. I curl her hair on my fingers while sniffing her hair scent. Grayson and Cassie are official now. I just laughed when Grayson asked me how to get Cassie.

"Babe, I am hungry. Can you get me anything?"

Hailee wakes up and asks me with her cute morning voice. I peck her lips and continue fondling her soft hair.

"We are going to the mall, so I think we should save space for some burgers."

She nods before walking towards the bathroom.

----------------

We are at the mall now. Grayson and I are being gentlemen by giving opinions of what the girls choices are. Cassie always put on dresses while my princess keeps looking for hoodies and shirts instead of fashionable styles.

After finish choosing dresses, we go to get some refreshments or food. We stop by at the Mcdonald's and my princess orders the kiddy meal. I really don't mind because she really have the mind of a 4 year old.

Hailee

I feel kinda dizzy so I go to the bathroom to take some pills. I was looking through my bag before someone grabs my neck from behind and covers my mouth with a napkin.

I try to yell for help but the smell on the napkin is burning my nose and mouth. My sights are getting blurry and the last thing I can remember is someone dragging me.

Ethan

We start to worry when it is almost 30 minutes Hailee went to the bathroom. I stop eating and go to the bathroom. I am in shocked when I see her handbag is on the floor and the stuffs are falling out.

I panicked and call for Grayson and Cassie. They immediately call the police. No, my princess.

--------------------

Hailee

I wake up in a strange place. Wait, I recognise this place. It is Matthew's home and I know it because he always took me to his place when I was dating him. But this time it is not like the old days, laying on the sofa instead I've been tied to a chair.

"Just woke up, baby?"

Matt shows up from his kitchen while holding a tray with some sorts of food on it.
He tries to feed me but I close my mouth and turn my face away from him. He fondles my hair and I am so disgusted by it. This giy should never land a finger on me.

"Sorry baby, your prince charming is not here to save you."

"He will! Ethan never give up on me and forever he won't."

He laughs in a devil's way . I admit I start to feel uncomfortable and scared.
Ethan, where are you? I need you.

Matt unties me and drags me to the basement. I cry in pain as my skin made contact with rough floor and his grasp on my feet is hurting me so bad. He never treated me like this until today. As we reach the basement, he chains me at the old bed and leaves me alone.

Grayson

Ethan has been crying non stop so does Cassie. I am losing my mind right now when I think about Hailee's safety. Afterall, she is my bestfriend and my brother's girlfriend. I was calming Ethan when Hailee's dad comes and accusing us for her daughter being kidnapped.

"You didn't care about her! You little fucking prick!"

Her dad is not in good condition with us. He keeps yelling and scolding Ethan for every fate that her daughter has. We are at the police station now and they are investigating who is behind all this.

Ethan

I unlock my phone to call Jody, Irene and Selina in case Hailee is at their room. But I freeze and drop my phone as I see the wallpaper. I cry.
Grayson picks up my phone and I can see his face that he understands what I feel.
He shows my phone to Hailee's parents and they seem shocked. I love that picture.

I ask my phone back to call Jody. I call her and tell her what happened. She says that she will be here in 10 minutes. I do need support at a time like this.

My parents should be here any minutes. Grayson informed them a few hours ago and now they are on their way to come here. My parents like Hailee eventhough they never meet her but talking on phone with her is enough for them to know she is perfect for me.

I am talking to Grayson when my parents arrive and my mom hugs me, telling me that Hailee is going to be fine. I truly hope that is the truth. While everyone are busy talking about how this managed to happen, I look through my gallery of my princess's photos.

I couldn't stand looking at them so I glued my eyes to Grayson who is calming Cassie near the entrance door. But someone catches my eyes as he walks in.

It's Matthew.

I am so tired of my life problems. So tired.
Thanks for reading
Peace✌🏻❤️💜💛💙💚