Chapter 11

Hailee

       After we ate at the restaurant, we went straight home because I heard Ethan and Grayson quarelled for some reason. I wonder what is it about. I don't really mind for a reason.It's not my freaking business.

I was walking hand in hand with Cassie when Grayson ordered us to went inside first leaving them to continue what so ever they are quarelling about.

Now, me and Cassie are so bored with nothing to do. So we decided to watch netflix on her laptop while the boys finishing their business.

"Cassie, do you know what is in between the boys?"
"Not a clue. Why?"
"Just wondering. It seems important."
"How about you go check them?"
"Being a busy body? Sounds not me."

Cassie shrugs her shoulders before eating her popcorn watching the movie played on her laptop screen. I am not sure what to do. So I play along with her idea, check out what the boys are talking about.
After all, they are only outside of the room. I tiptoe and press my ears against the door.

"Ethan, confess your feelings to Hailee. Tell her you love her. Stop torturing her feelings, Ethan. This is not right. If you love her, don't hurt her."

"Grayson, she is nothing but another toy to me. I don't love her. She is just a puzzle that makes me easy to solve."

I cover my mouth in shocked. I shouldn't listen to their conversation. I'm torn to million pieces. How could Ethan does this to me? I am nothing but a toy.

I run to my bed and collapse on it. I cry silently and ignore Cassie who is yelling my name while shaking me to tell her what is wrong. I turn to her just shaking my head.

I hear the door slamming and I feel a muscular arms, helping me to get up. It is Ethan. He cups my cheek and pushes my hair back to my ear. I push his hand harshly. He looks shocked because I never being harsh on him.

"What is the intention of you taking care of me? I'm just a fucking toy for you, aren't I?"

I whisper at him but then he gives me a comeback.

"You didn't listened to our whole conversation. After Grayson forced me, I confess. I confess my love and I was thinking about confess to you but you pushed me. You hate me for a reason. The reason is because you thought that  I am using you to satisfy my needs. I understand."

Ethan walks towards his bed and look at me before climbing the stairs to his bed. His look is hurting me.

Grayson looks at me with a sad face and shakes his head. What we just did left Cassie and Grayson speechless.

-------

This morning, we were just sitting and relaxing but then Grayson suggests to go to a waterpark to have a little fun after having a tense night.

Now, we are uploading our car with clothes, sun lotion, can drinks and a few more things to have a little picnic.

Ethan carries my bag and other girl stuff. I grab his hand, stopping him from get into the car.

"Sorry about last night. I thought wrong about you. But now, I just want to say I have the same feeling about you. I love you."

"You don't know my past. If you do, I am sure you will take it back. I love you but I can't let the one that I love being affected by who I am in the past."

I lean against him making him stuck between the car and me. I cup his cheeks and kiss him on the lips. He closes his eyes and I can feel his smile.

"I don't give a damn about your history. Because the Ethan I know is much better than the Ethan in the past. I love you."

He kisses me passionately and in that moment I know he just declared his love and we are official. He is mine and I'm his.
We pull away from the kiss and I see his wide smile. For a moment, I feel weak in my knees.

"Hey love birds! Official, huh? But I am dying to go to the waterpark so can you please continue in the back of the truck?"

We jump to the back of Grayson's truck and Ethan holds my hand tightly like he will never let it go. I look at his flawless face and think of something. My boyfriend is so fucking perfect.

Ethan

My girlfriend is so perfect. Her body, her curves and her everything. She is perfect.

I will never leave her and forever I will stay with her for eternity not leaving her stranded. And take her for granted is something I won't do for my whole life.

I had a relationship. A real one with a girl that I love unconditionally. We even have our promises rings.But it ended up badly. She ran away the day that I supposed to make her official mine. My wife. She ran away with a guy that I barely know. She taught me a lot abouy love even she couldn't give love. I feel empty as soon as I get the news.

I guess I will start again and I want it to be perfect.

Finally, they are together. Well, I am so happy even I only have 56 views. So fun tho.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️