Chapter 19

This chapter contains smut part. So if you guys are uncomfortable with it, please skip it.

Hailee

"What?"

I can't believe my ears when Ethan said that. Run with him? That could work but I can't imagine the consequences. First, my family will be humiliated when their youngest daughter runs away with a guy she dated for a few months. Second, the police will find Ethan for kidnapping me.

He keeps my hands in his, waiting for my answer. I am still thinking about it.

"Ethan, please think about this straight. What if something bad happens?"

"Babe, I have think enough about this. Okay, we run away after finishing our final exam for this year."

I sigh before deciding the best choice. I nod lightly while forming a smile on my face to answer Ethan's question. He smiles back and smooch my lips.

His kiss getting hot second by second. He bit my bottom lip. Ethan pushes me against the wall but it is not harsh at all. He unbutton my pants while I do his. He throws my shirt as he removes it.

He removes his shirt, revealing his toned abs and muscular arms. He continues kissing me and leave trails of hickeys on my neck.

"Jump."
He says in a raspy voice. I jump and wrap my legs around his torso while burying my face onto his neck.

"Tell me if I am hurting you, baby."
I can feel pain at my entrance as he pushes in. I try not to moan. He starts slowly but then he gets faster moment after moment.

We feel our high coming but he keeps pushing.

"E-Ethan."

He kisses me passionately when he comes. But he doesn't break the kiss.

"I...Love...You"
He says between the kisses.

After he comes, he collapses on the bed, panting. I lay on his chest while his arm is around my waist.

I love Ethan with every ounce of my being. With every time that I have use, with every inch of my heart. My love is pure whenever I give it to him.

We continue cuddling for a few minutes before I head to the bathroom to take a shower. I take a cold shower and it is a relaxing moment after a tense moment with Ethan.

I get out, tiptoe to my closet to get my outfits. While in the shower, I have been thinking about his plan to run away. I don't have a final answer yet but I kinda lead toward yes. I do want to run away and have a normal life with Ethan, the only one that I love. But too much obstacles that keeping us away.

"Have you think of an answer, baby?"

I turn around to see Ethan on my bed, wearing a 4ou tour hoodie with ripped jeans. He looks so hot even he dressed casually. I sit next to him and he starts to wrap his arms around my waist while pecking my lips.

"I think about it but I don't have any specific answer yet."

He nods and pulling out his phone from his phone to check it. He wides his eyes before quickly get up to grab a few things.

"Ethie, what is wrong?"

"Umm, nothing. I have to go. Just stay here okay. I will be back as fast as I could."

Ethan

I feel bad for leaving Hailee alone since Grayson and Hailee are getting dinner. But this is so important.

Ellie texted me saying that she is at the Starbucks near my college. She said it is very important. Ellie is the girl I dated when I was in high school. She is my hookup partner. But I know that I don't love her even a pinch.

As I arrive, I sit with her at a corner because it is kinda far from others. I cross my arms while giving her a death glare. I am waiting for what this bitch is going to say.

"Ethan, I miss you so much. I love you and I know our deal is just sex no feelings but I fell in love you. Please."

I grit my teeth and signal her to continue. I open my phone as it buzz.

Babygirl❤️: Is everything okay? It is almost midnight and we have class tomorrow.

I smirk as I see her text. I reply while my smirk is getting bigger on my face.

Be there in a few minutes, babe.

I glued my eyes back to Ellie who is just babbling non-stop. If it is Hailee, I can listen to it all day long.

I keep staring at my phone wallpaper. It is the picture which Grayson took when Hailee was on my back at the mall. I giggle remembering the moment when she fell on me and we were laughing hardcore.

"Are you listening to me, baby?"

Ellie asks me with her eyebrows raised. I keep my phone in my pocket before sighing angrily.

"First, I am not your baby and second, I am fuxking listening to you."

"Why you are so mad to me? Why did I do?"

I punch the table and she seems shocked with my action. My fist almost fly off to her bitch face.

"Well, let me give you the freaking reasons! I was cuddling with my girlfriend when you texted me! And you keep babbling unrelated things with the important business you said. Now cut to the chase!"

She gets up while angry look shows on her face.

"I am pregnant! And it's yours!"

Peace✌🏻❤️💚💜💛💙
Sorry for late update and keep reading! Thank you for those who vote and thanks a lot for 170 reads😍