Chapter 8

Ethan
   "Who is that, Hailee?"   
I break the silence since Grayson drives on.
"Um, they are my bestfriends. Well, they hated me tho now so I don't know if I should consider them as bestfriends."
She replies and I can see that she is heartbroken. I wrap my arms around her shoulders just to make her feel better. I feel awkward actually, because I never care about anyone's feelings even Grayson but my heart melts when I see her in a rough situation.

Hailee
Ethan wraps his arm around me and I admit it makes me feel better.

Suddenly, I start to throw back what Nicole said before she got into the car.

"Laura was not kidding, Hailee. She does steal a few boys from their girlfriends . You know how much she loves Ethan and Grayson. You have to protect them. I know you like the twins, who doesn't. But if you truly love them, you have to make sure they're not a part of Laura's evil plan.
Well, I love to stay and chat with you just like the old days but I have to go. Bye, Tinky!"

Tinky, her nickname for me.

I pay my attention to the road back. Ethan's arm still sit perfectly on my shoulder. I look up to Ethan while his eyes glued on his phone's screen. He looks hot in purple hoodie and it matches his slight purple on his hair.

"Feel better?"
Ethan asks while he wipes my dried tears with the end of his sleeve. I nod and smile weakly. He is a goddess. Now I realise that I have to take care of these goofs if I want to remain bestfriends with them or we can be more.

"Hey girl, where do you want to eat?"
Grayson asks while looking at me through the driver's mirror.

"Anywhere you guys want to go. I will just shove food in my stomach now and I will never think twice!"
I make faces while saying that and we all laugh hardcore in the car. I enjoy this moment so bad.

We went to the mall for shopping, eating and chatting all the time. It was fun especially when Ethan pushed Grayson into the fountain in the mall's center.
--------------------------------------

"Good job Ethie!"
Cassie says, high fiving Ethan.
Grayson who sits next to me, make a pouty face and I pat him on the thigh.
He rolls his eyes playfully and we laugh once more.

When we arrive at the campus, we show the guard our student card and drive in after he lets us to.

We get inside our room while the room fills with our laughter and jokes.
Suddenly, Grayson pokes me on my torso and I squeal. I run away from him and I still feel his pokes on my neck.

I see Ethan who is scrolling his phone and without hesitation, I jump on his back and wrap my legs around his stomach. I bury my face on his neck and gosh, he smells really good.

"Woah, chill Grayson! What are you doing huh?"
Ethan asks while holding my legs tight so I won't fall.

Gosh he is so sweet! I wish we had something so it will be sweeter.

"Well, it was payback time for laughing me when I fell in the fountain."
Grayson gives me a death glare while I make a pouty face to mock him.

"Don't worry my girl, I got your back."
Ethan says as soon as I get off his back. He rubs my cheek before paying attention to his phone back.

I walk to my room when a smile appears on my face without me noticing it until Grayson asks.

"He likes you, Hailee. He really do."

"Hey, stop it, it was a joke. We are playing right?"
I wink at him while putting my hair in a ponytail because it get messy when we were 'playing'.

"Ethan likes you or maybe more than like. When you did that, I was afraid that he is going to get pissed. But he didn't, instead he played along. I want to get a shower, bye!"

I tilt my head as he walks in the bathroom.

Ethan Dolan likes me?

I sit on my bed and start to write something in my diary. I take a look at Cassie who is playing her phone and giggling. I shake my head and close my diary, hiding it under my bed.

"Hailee, I have something to give to you. Here, just take care of it like you do to your life."

Ethan hands me a purple hairband with a crown glued on it. In a few seconds, the hairband is already in my hand.

"You want me to take care of a hairband like I do to my life? Why this little thing so important thatn my life?"

I ask Ethan while raising my eyebrow to him. He takes a seat on his bed and lays while taking out his phone from his pocket.

"Hey mister! I am talking to you!"

I yell at him while widing my eyes to seek his attention.

"You don't know how much the hairband means to me. If you know, you will risk your life if it falls in someone else hand."

Woahh!!! I cringe while updating thissssss..
thank you guys for reading.

See you next chapter

PEACE❤️💜💚💙💛