Chapter 25

Hailee

I was playing my phone when Ethan comes in and puts a big backpack with some of my clothes in it. I tilt my head in confusion trying to figure out what Ethan is doing. I don't know that I can leave the hospital so soon.

"Run with me. Please baby. We will start a new life."

My jaw clenches while my heart is dropping from its place. I don't have a clue what am I doing but I pack all my clothes from the drawer. Ethan helps me pack my stuff.

As I am done, he carries me bridal style and runs as fast as he could to his truck. He places me at the passenger seat gently before throwing my bag on the backseat. He starts the car and drives away from the hospital.

"Ethan, are you sure about what are you doing right now?"

He nods before blasting music in the car. The song that comes on is Let Me Love You by Justin Bieber. We sing together without realizing a big trouble ahead of us. I check my phone and it is my sister, Hazel.

Hazel: Hailee, where are you? Why your ward is empty?

I turn off my phone and interlock my hand with Ethan's. My hand is shaking. I never run away in my entire life. Ethan is very calm while he plants kisses on my hand.

"Ethie, can we go eat somewhere? I am starving."

He nods before making a turn to Mcdonald's drive thru. He orders my usual meal and his.

----------------

After ate, I fell asleep and now I just woke up in a hotel room. I see shirtless Ethan watching tv. I hug him from behind and rest my head against his warm body. I can feel his warmth on my cheek and it is comfy as hell.

"Hey sleepy princess."

I lift my head up and look at his perfect look. That jawline, full lips and dark brown hair with a slight of purple. How I deserve an angel. He smiles the sweetest smile and it is enough to give weak on my knees.

I bury my face against his bare chest and smell his Dion Homme perfume. I wrap my legs around his torso while his arms around my waist. He leaves wet kisses on my neck and I moan.

That night we do it again. Making love.

----------------

Ethan

I wake up with Hailee sleeping on my chest. I feel relieve when I see her by my side, unharmed. I get up to take a warm shower after hot night. While I was in the shower, I hear Hailee's screaming. I wrap my towel around my waist and quickly walk out.

Hailee is on the floor with blood streaming down in between her legs. Her eyes are teary, experiencing the pain. I get my car keys before carrying her to my car. I am panicking so I start the car and drive fast.

"E-E-Ethan."

"I know baby. Hold on. What happened?"

She doesn't answers me but she keeps groaning until we reach the hospital. I rush her to the emergency and the nurses take her immediately to a treatment room. I stay outside while my heart is beating fast moment after moment.

After one hour, the doctor says Hailee has something wrong with her womb and when she fell, the womb started to bleed. I thank the doctor before going in her ward.

Hailee

I am still in shocked after what the doctor said.

"The baby is fine. Please be aware about the little guy's safety."

I am pregnant. But I made a deal with the doctor that he won't say a word to Ethan. I am afraid Ethan is going to leave me. I stare at my flat belly and I slowly rub it when Ethan walks in.

"Hey princess, I was so worried."

"Do-Do you already know about it?"

"Yes. You have complication in your womb and it is bleeding."

I sigh in relief because I thought the doctor told him everything. I smile while holding his hand. He hands me the hairband that he gave so I can tie my messy hair.

I will tell him later about the baby. We talk and talk for hours and this is the moment I want to keep forever. We stay silence for a few minutes until the news breaks it.

"Ethan Grant Dolan, aged 22, kidnapped a girl named Hailee Rose Henry that he claims to be his girlfriend. The police are finding him and we want to ask for your help if you have any information."

I start to cry when Ethan grabs the remote and off it. I hug him as tight as I can while I am crying my eyes out.

"It is okay baby. It s okay. Everything will be fine."

"No, it is not. If they find you, they will shove you in the jail and I will never get to see your face again."

He rubs my back while planting kisses on my forehead. He takes a deep breath before making a decision. Ethan packs my clothes before carrying me to the car.

I am scared for what disaster is ahead of us.

Peace✌🏻❤️💛💙💚💜