Chapter 2:Toriel's House

Frisk's P.O.V

Hello I am Toriel, Caretaker of the Ruins, a monster said to me. Oh my are you hurt my child? DID SHE JUST CALLED ME HER CHILD?!?!!? i said in my head. Here i will heal you, then my hp maxed out. T-t-thank you Toriel. My pleasure, come i will take you to my home. O-ok.

Time skip to Toriel's house

Did you smell that? Suprise! Before you fell, I am making my very own Butterscotch-cinamon pie and then you fell, i decided to give it to you but it is still baking. Toriel said then she grab my hand and led me to my very own room. Wow! I gave myself a tour in my room and then i fell asleep. I woke up in a smell of a slice of butterscotch-cinamon pie and ate it. To be honest, this is the best pie i've ever tasted, even better than my mom's pumpkin pie. I walked out of the room to find Toriel and ask permission to give myself a tour all around the house, she said yes but don't go to the basement. I was curious to see what is in the basement but i did what I was told and returned to her. Ummmmm Toriel........ How do i get out of here? i asked but she did not answer my question and gave me a snail fact and i kept asking and she kept talking bout snails until she walked into the basement saying to stay here but i followed her until i saw a door infront of her. This door is the exit of the Ruins and I'm gonna destroy it, she said. NO TORIEL PLEASE, i said. then the room bacame dark and she said, If you want to get out of here, you have to fight me, prove to me that you are strong enough to defeat Asgore.Huh who is Asgore? i said. The King of the whole underground that kills innocent humans. Then she kept shooting fireballs and i kept sparing until i press act and say, please don't fight me mom! then she stop shooting fireballs at me then hug me and said, Please my child be careful out there and you can survive there on your own and here i will give you a cellphone, if you had friends, you can put their number in this cellphone so they can help you ok? she said. Ok mom, i will be fine out there ok? i said. Ok bye, my child and dont come back, then she walked away. I entered the doorway and i open the door in the other side and said to myself, this will be the real adventure. I opened it and exited the Ruins. Goodbye Goat mom.

What will happend to Frisk? Will she meet someone? Find out in the next chapter.