Chapter 4: The Underground

Frisk's P.O.V

After we ate breakfast, Sans gave me a tour all around the underground and there is this place called "Waterfall" and it is so beautiful. There is alot of blue flowers that is called "Echo Flower" and Sans said it repeats everything that they heard. Then Sans drag me to a telescope and let me look in the telescope and the only thing that I can see is red. I look away and look at Sans and said that there is nothing but, HE LAUGH? why are you laughing? is ther something in my face? i questioned. He pulled out a mirror and I looked in the mirror. There is paint around my eye. Really Sans? Heck yeah, he said. Then he wiped my face with his towel and my stomach is saying I'm hungry. Sans heard it, It was embarassing. Hey kiddo, wanna go to grillby's? he said. What's grillby's? It is a bar, he said. Ok then. We teleported to Grillby's and went inside and I saw alot of monsters in here and a guy that is on fire. Lol. Hello Sans, Who is your little friend there? He questioned and Sans answered, Hello Grillby, this is Frisk, Frisk this is Grillby. Hi Grillby. Hi Frisk, He said. Then Sans drag me to our seat, It was a bar stool then Sans questioned me, Hey kiddo what' tcha want, Burger or Fries? Fries. Good choice, he said. Then he ordered it, With a bottle of ketchup? i asked him, Sans do you drink ketchup or put it all in your food? Of course i drink it, he said. I was amazed then Grillby returned with our order and we ate. C'mon kiddo let's go home, it's getting late, he said. Ok. Then we teleported to Sans' home at we saw papyrus sitting in the couch then Sans whispered to me, Hey, let's jumpscare Pap. I agreed. Let's say "i'm here to kidnapped you. He agreed. We walked quietly behind the couch and we jumpscared Papyrus, I'M HERE TO KIDNAPPED YOU!! Papyrus screamed and we laughed. OMG SANS AND HUMAN!! YOU SCARED ME! Papyrus said. Okay Papyrus, Time for bed, And for you Frisk, You will sleep in my room and i will sleep in the couch, Sans said. No, I will sleep in the couch, you sleep in you room. Frisk, Your a guest, you should be sleeping in a comfortable bed, Sans said.Ughhhhh okay. Then he teleported me in his room and i just slept.

Sans' P.O.V

Okay Pap, Time for bed, i said. We walk into his room and I told him a bedtime story. He is already asleep. Before I go to sleep, I went to my room to look at Frisk. God she is cute. Then I went downstairs and sleep.

What will happend to Sans and Frisk next month? Find out in the next chapter.🙂🙂