Chapter 7: Happy Halloween

Frisk's P.O.V

The Halloween party is today and we have to get ready because it's in 8:00 in the night. So Sans is getting his costume ready and papyrus is well...... ready. Lol😜😜. So i put on my costume and boy, I look..... cute.

Well I came out and Papyrus shouted, WOWIE HUMAN, YOU LOOK OUTSTANDING! Well thanks Paps

Well I came out and Papyrus shouted, WOWIE HUMAN, YOU LOOK OUTSTANDING! Well thanks Paps. Then Sans' costume is woah! He is a zombie. His hoodie is ripped and has blood everywhere. He looked at me and he blushed. Well umm y-y-you look c-c-cute Frisk, he said. Thanks Sans, You look horrific. He laughed. ARE WE ALL READY? THE PARTY IS IN 30 MINUTES! Pap shouted. Me and Sans nodded. Then we left.

Timeskip to the party

We're here. Papyrus looks very excited. When we went inside, it was well decorated and has a lot of monsters. It even has a bar. Are you ready to have fun? Sans said. I nodded. We just talked to the whole party. Hey, I need to go check on Pap, Brb, he said. Ok. He walked away and suddenly felt someone touching my arm. I flinched. Hey beautiful,he said. He let go of my arm and he introduce himself to me. I'm kevin. Hi, I'm Frisk. He touch my waist and said, that is a beautiful name. I let go and slap him then Sans appeared. Hey buddy, wanna have a bad time? he said and kevin shook his head. If you touch my girlfriend again, face the consequences. then kevin ran. Are you k Frisk? he questioned. I nodded. Wow, there is alot of monsters who liked me and bullied me in the underground. Don't worry i will never leave by your side again, he said. Thank you Sans. I noticed I had a candy bar in my hand. I showed it to Sans and said, That was very " Sweet" of you. Nice. Btw there is karaoke in there wanna sing, he questioned. Sure. I sang my favorite song. it is called "Just a dream"

After I sing it, everybody was like woah. And then it was broken with a clap. Sans went to me and said, you're a great singer. Thank you everybody.

Timeskip

The party is done and everybody left except Sans, Papyrus, Alphys, Undyne, Mettaton and Me. We just played truth or dare.Undyne questioned me, hey punk truth or dare. Truth. Who is your crush? Well I don't have a crush but I have a boyfriend. Everyone said Who, well except for Sans and papyrus because they already know. I looked at him and winked at me. I sigh before telling then I shouted Sans! Everybody was amazed and looked at Sans and he wink.Then they Sang, " SANS AND FRISK ARE SITTING ON A TREE, K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Me and Sans blushed really hard. Ok Frisk, It's your turn to ask someone. I ask papyrus, Truth or dare. DARE OF COURSE, he said. I dare you to hug someone you love except for Sans. He came to me and hug me. Everybody was like "awwwwww" then it stop.

Timeskip

Well everybody left and went home. I was so tired, I almost collapsed but Sans picked me up in bridal style. Someone is sleepy. Don't worry, I'll just carry you. You can go sleep, He said then I slept.

Sans' P.O.V

I saw Frisk sleep and she was so god damn cute. She is so cute, I could pull her cheeks. When we're home, I quickly put Frisk in my bed and I slept next to her. Good night my little princess.