Chapter 15: Meeting Ink

Frisk's P.O.V

Today I'm just gonna go jogging all around the underground. I wore a blue jogging pants and a purple sleeveless top. I'm done preparing and I said bye to Paps. Sans is in his Hotdog stand and I will go pass him later. I went jogging all around Snowdin and Waterfall.

Timeskip to Hotland

I've been jogging for an hour now and I went to Sans that is sleeping. I have an idea. I went to the water dispenser and got a cup of water and threw it at him. huh? who's there? oh it's only you. why did you do that? he said while stretching. I was excercising and went pass by you. I giggled. Oh okay, wanna go to Grillby's? he questioned. Sure but not in this outfit. Btw Sans, can we go later? I'm sleepy. Oh hi sleepy! I'm Sans, he chuckled. No seriously Sans. Okay I will teleport you there okay? he said. okay. Then he teleported me in his house. I went upstairs to put on more comfortable clothes and went downstairs to sleep in the couch. When I went to the couch, I saw 3 buckets of paint blocking the couch. I moved them and I tripped spilling the paint.

Ink's P.O.V

I was in the void painting a bunch of flowers. It was really peaceful until I heard someone scream, HELP! IS SOMEONE HERE? I ran to them as fast as I could in the void and saw Frisk that is from a AU, Undertale. I ran to them. Frisk are you alright. How did you know my name other Sawhaaaaaaaaaaa? she said scared. Don't worry Frisk, I'm Ink Sans. But call me Ink for short. She was shorter than me. Ummmmm Ink? she questioned. Yes what is it sweetie? How did I get here? The only thing I remember OWWW! She screamed. Are you alright? Oww My wrist hurts. Here let me see. I examine Frisk's wrist and she has a wound in her wrist. Don't worry I can fix that. I drew a bandage and wrapped it around Frisk's bleeding wrist. WOW! How did you do that? she said like a little child. Oh I'm the creator of the AU and I can make my drawing come to life. WOW so cool! I wish I can do that. I wish that I can draw or paint as good as you, she said sad. Oh don't worry btw What's the last thing you did before going here? I questioned her seriously.Well I was carrying a bucket of paint and spilled it and I blacked out. I woke up in a white place and screamed for help but then you went to pick me up and healed my wrist, she said. OHHHH I SEE! You spilled paint in there and went to my void because when you spilled paint in the AUs that can go here will be a portal to my void. The original Sans, Dream Sans and Error Sans is the only one who can go here. Who is original Sans? It's your boyfriend. HOW DID YOU KNOW? she screamed and I chuckled. Remember this I'm the creator of AUs. I can see what you do in your AU. Okay Ink. Then she hug me and I hug back. Ummm ink? yes sweetie? Those Sanses that you mention, do they visit you? she questioned. Oh umm they only visit me when it was my birthday. It's Tomorrow. Oh I'm so sorry Ink, How many years have you been in this lonely void? she qustioned again. I've been here in....... 10 years. She gasp. Sweetie you alright? did I said something wrong? No I'm so sorry Ink. It's just like my parents to me. My dad died and my mom abused me after he died. And she didn't let me into my Best friend's funeral. She died in a concert, someone shot her. She suddenly cried and I hugged her. I'm so sorry Frisk. She pulled away the hug and said something. Ink I have a present for you tomorrow but it will be a suprise. I smiled. Oh how sweet of you. You're a candy bar. She get it and laughed and said, You're like Sans and Tomorrow we will visit you. Ok do you need to go? Yeah me and Sans are going to Grillby's....... Again. I chuckled. Okay I'll teleport you in your house bye Frisk! BYE INKY! I teleported her into Undertale and She just called me inky. lol. Okay Frisk, I'll be waiting.

Frisk's P.O.V

Oh my god good thing the paint is not here anymore. Sans was in front of me and questioned me, Where have you been? I was about to go to sleep and there was buckets of paint and I carried one and spilled it and went to Ink's void. Ohhhh I'm going there Tomorrow wanna come? Sans said. YAS but can I buy a house for Ink? There is a house next to us and there renting it for 60g. Ok I get paid alot, here you go, He gave me the money. After this let's go to Grillby's. Ok.

Timeskip

I'm done buying the house and kept the keys and put it in a box. He's gonna love it. But I'm gonna meet Sans in Grillby's so I went home Immediatly to change. I put on some black leggings, jean shorts and a Purple top that says " BE CREATIVE" This reminded me of Ink so I'm totally gonna wear it. I went to Grillby's and sat on the stool where I was always sitting.

Sans' P.O.V

I'm in Grillby's right now and I saw Frisk sitting in the stool and I went to her and she said Hi and she already bought the house for Ink. She was so excited to show Ink. She is so cute when she giggled. After that, we just ate Ice cream and talked what happend to her in Ink's void. She was hurt cause she scratch her wrist in the bucket. We went home and Frisk change into her Pajamas and slept. God she is so cute. I went to the couch and slept and Tomorrow, we are gonna suprise Ink.