Chapter 23: The Arrival

Ink's P.O.V

I can't believe it. Frisk's fever is getting worse. I getting Alphys right now. I teleported to Alphys' lab and I saw her inside with a bag in her hands. Maybe it's her doctor kit. Ready? Y-y-yes, she said. I quickly teleported us inside the house and she quickly walk in the room where Frisk is. I hope she is okay.

Timeskip after Alphys check on Frisk

Ink, she i-i-s o-okay. She just need to rest, Alphys said. Thanks Alphys, Need me to teleport you in the lab? Okay, she said. Bye Alphys. Bye I-ink, she said. I snapped my fingers and teleported her in the lab. I quickly got a phone call. It's from Sans. Hello? I quickly went outside. Hello Ink? Change of plans, I'm going to Frisk later at 6:00 pm! he said. Good. Can't handle it huh? I teased him and he said nothing. I heard Frisk called me. I gtg Frisk called me. K cya later, he said. I hung up. It's 4:37 pm. I quickly went to Frisk. Hey Frisk what's up? Ink, can you get me ketchup? she said. O-o-okay. I stutter. I quickly teleported to Grillby's. I ordered 2 bottles of ketchup. He teased me, Acting like Sans huh? Since he died you are the new Sans huh? he said. No, this is for Frisk. She only drank ketchup and never eat because of Sans' death. Okay need to go now bye. He waved at me saying good bye. I teleported to my house and gave Frisk the bottles of ketchup and quickly went outside the room. I haven't seen Papyrus in a while, what's he doing? I went to the kitchen amd saw Papyrus cooking. HELLO INK! COME TRY MY SPAGHETTI! he said. I tried it and ummmm..... tibia honest, It dosen't taste good. I saw him frown and quickly said, IT IS REALLY GOOD! I don't want to make him sad. He quickly smiled and realize I made a pun, YOU TOO?!?!!?! OH MY GOD! he said and I just giggled. I hope Frisk is okay.

Frisk's P.O.V

Ink just left and I started to cut my arm. Sans died because of me! Sans died because I kissed that guy! I cut my arm everywhere. I don't care if it hurts! I deserved it. It's because I wanted to see Sans again! I wanted to see him one more time. His voice is slowly fading away and only his face is in my head. After I cut my arm, I started drinking the ketchup that Ink bought for me. I heard Papyrus shouted BROTHER but I think that's just my imagination. Someone opened the door but I didn't look so I have no idea who. Ketchup? isn't that supposed to be my thing? the voice said. I quickly turn around to see Sans as a ghost. I quickly shouted and ran outside the room and go downstairs. AAHHHHHHHHH INK! PAPYRUS! THERE IS A GHOST SANS IN THERE! When I'm almost to Ink, I fell because I had a headache.

Ink's P.O.V

AAHHHHHHHHH INK! PAPYRUS! THERE IS A GHOST SANS IN THERE! I heard Frisk screamed. When she is almost to me, she fell. I quickly catched her and layed her head in my lap. She is burning hot again. I saw Sans walked out of the room. Great just great Sans. you made her fever worse. Sorry, he said. Frisk quickly stood up. INK HELP THE GHOST SANS IS COMMING TOWARDS ME! she shouted and went to my back. Hey don't worry Frisk, Sans is real look. I went to Sans and slap him. See? She smiled and laugh. I never seen her this happy since she and Sans broke up. Oooooowwwww what was that for? he questioned. 1. for not believing Frisk 2. you broke up with her 3. you made her cut her arm and not eat 4. you made her have a fever and 5. YOU MADE HER F*CKING SCARED AND MADE HER F*CKING FEVER RISE! Frisk laughed again. Wow Ink I didn't know you can say that, she said. Well I only did it because your boyfriend here made you had a fever and scared you. She can't stop laughing. I went to her and touched her forehead. Wow I made your day, your not burning anymore. Yeah thanks Ink, she said. Oh and I recorded myself cussing in Sans when he called me. I played while Sans said no. She can't stop laughing. Really Ink? Sans said. Heck yeah. Owwww, Frisk said holding her arms. Frisk! I quickly removed her hoodie and saw alot of cuts in her arms. It's even in theq blood vessel. I slap Sans again and Frisk laugh again. I healed her cuts and the cuts in her arms are not there anymore. She listened to the voice record and she is dying laughing. Okay that's enough fun for one day Frisk let's go home, Sans said. NUUUUUU, Frisk said and hugged me. Why? he said and Frisk hugged him. Stay sleepover please? Frisk said staring at me and Sans doing puppy eyes. I touched her forehead, she still has a fever. Okay, Sans said. Okay Frisk whatever makes you happy. Wanna invite Error? YASSSSSS, She said. Okay, I'll call him. Brb. I called Error. Hey Error! HeYA ShORty! he said. I'M NOT SHORT! Btw wanna have a sleepover at my house? SUrE I'Ll BE TheRe aT 5MInUtes, he said. Okay we are settled. Frisk, go rest in my room, Sans help me with the sleeping bags. Ughhhhh why me? he questioned. For Frisk. Fineeeeeeee.

Timeskip after preparing

*knock knock* I heard someone in the door. I decided to make a joke. Who's there? ErRoR, Error who? NO sEriOUslY yOU Don'T KNoW Me. I laughed and opened the door. Hi Error! SuP INk,Error said. I let Error in and he sat on the couch. I hope this sleepover will be better.