Chapter 18: (Secret😉)

Sans' P.O.V

Chara

Ink's P.O.V

I woke up first than Papyrus, then I went to the room where Frisk and Sans are. Sans still sleeping, but Frisk woke up when I open the door. Morning sweetie. Morning Inky, she said while stretching. Hey wanna help make breakfast? Heck yeah, she said while doing a cute face. Is she trying to flirt with me? No, it can't be! I like Error. Let's talk about it later Ink and make breakfast with Frisk here. So what are we gonna make? she questioned. How bout pancakes? Yeah let's do it! she said like a child. While we were making it, Frisk threw flour on me. OH IT'S ON! We threw each other flour.

Timeskip after game

Welp that was fun but we need to make breakfast. Okay, she said while washing her face. And clean the kitchen.......... Oh sorry bout that, Frisk said while getting a frying pan. Probably trying to protect herself. I came to her and hug her. Hey don't be scared it's okay. Thanks Ink but we should go make pancakes right now, she said. Okay you make it, I'll clean the kitchen. Okay.

Timeskip after making breakfast and cleaning the kitchen.

Ink breakfast is done! she said. Okay done cleaning. Put the pancakes in the table there. Okay, then she did what I said. Me and Frisk ate breakfast first. Frisk that was delicious. Thanks Ink, she said happily. Then Paps and Sans went down. Morning early birds. Frisk burst out laughing. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS NOT AN EARLY BIRD, AND GOOD MORNING INK, FRISK AND BROTHER! Sans fell asleep in the couch again. I'm talking to Sans and Morning Paps. Papyrus looked at his brother and shake him. But didn't wake up. BROTHER, WAKE UP! WE ARE ALMOST LATE FOR OUR JOB! Papyrus said. Here take this and throw it at him, Frisk said while giving me a glass of water. I poured the water on Sans' face and he fell of the couch. We laughed. INK!!!!!!!!! I started running and he chased me. FRISK CONVINCED ME TO DO IT! I DON'T CARE! he shouted. I teleported myself in my art room and locked it. WHERE DID HE GO? he shouted. I can't stop laughing. He went to the door of my art room and knocked. I opened it. He pulled my arm and suddenly, I heard a crack in my arm. OWWW! Ink you alright? they all said. Yeah I'm fine I can heal myself. I saw Frisk punch Sans in the arm gently. Done healing, and eat your breakfast or you will be late on your job. You sounded like Tori, Sans said. Paps and Sans went downstairs to eat breakfast and Frisk took a bath while I painted Error in my art room. Guys btw want my number? Sure, they all said

Timeskip

Okay, we are going now Ink bye! thanks for your number! they all said. Bye guys.

Frisk's P.O.V

Sans wanna go to Grillby's later after your job? Sure I'll pick you up in 4:00 pm, Sans said. Okay bye guys! BYE! they said. I have nothing to do now so I'm just gonna watch a movie.

Timeskip of Frisk going to Grillby's

It's almost 4:00 so I'm going to get ready. I put on some jean shorts, A pink top and white sneakers. I went downstairs and saw Sans. Hi Sans. Ready? he questioned. I'm ready. Alright let's go. He teleported us infront of Grillby's and I saw Ink. INK! Oh hey Frisk! he said. Are you also going to Grillby's? Yep! he said. Let's go. Hey Grillby. Hi Frisk, Hi Ink and Sans, he said. Wait you know Ink? Yes, he usually visits here just to get a milkshake, he said. Heh. So what you want Frisk? Sans questioned. I want to try there milkshake. Ohhhh now we're talking, Ink said. I High fived Ink. I'll get the same Grillby and I'm paying my tab from yesterday. Ink said. Ohh there is a skeleton that always pays his tab early, not like Sans, Grillby teased. Okay okay chill I'm paying someday and ketchup please, Sans said. Sans drinks ketchup? Ink questioned. Well yeah. He laughed.

Timeskip after talking and drinking milkshakes and ketchup

Well I'm going to wash my face Frisk brb, Sans said. I'm talking to Ink and A guy froze me and it's Kevin. He lean on me and threw Ink out of the window. He cast me a spell that makes me like the kiss. Sans kicked him. THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU FRISK?! YOU SHOULD FIGHT BACK, NOT LIKE THE KISS. YOU MAKE ME LIKE YOU IS IT RIGHT? Sans shouted at me. Sans he cast me a spell that made me like the ki- I was cut of by Sans, WELL YOU KNOW, I'M DONE BEING YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU JUST ACTED YOU LIKE ME! Sans shouted at me. SANS THAT GUY CAST A SPELL ON ME THAT MADE ME LIKE THE KISS AND FROZE ME! WELL TOO BAD IT LOOKS LIKE YOU JUST MADE THAT UP, Sans shouted at me. He just left me. I started crying and ran to Ink. Woah sweetie what's wrong? why did Sans left angrily? he questioned. He left me. He left me because of that guy. He made me froze and like the kiss. Now I have nowhere to sleep. It's okay Frisk I'm here. Let's go to my house, he said.

Ink's P.O.V

Poor Frisk. She got dumped by Sans. But she can stay here. Hey Frisk, wanna teleport us to Sans' house to get your stuff? Don't worry there not there right now. O-o-okay, she said. She still crying. We secretly went to Sans' room and pack all of Frisk's stuff.

Timeskip after packing

Okay done? yeah, she said and still crying. We teleported in my house and put her stuff in the other bedroom. Frisk wanna sleep in my bedroom? you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep in the matress again. Yeah, I need company, she said. Hey Frisk wanna play a board game? HECK YEAH, she said. She is not crying anymore and we played Checkers

Timeskip while playing Checkers

I won again, she said. You're good at this. Wanna watch a movie? yeah, A kids movie! she said. What do you like? Moana, Despicable me, Wall-e, or Tom and Jerry? I never watch Moana, Let's watch it, she said. We watched Moana and Frisk really likes it, Especially the chicken is so funny.

Timeskip after movie

Frisk likes it. She yawned and change into her pajamas and went to sleep. I also change into my kitten pajamas and went to sleep. I felt really bad for Frisk. I'm going to try to make her days happy. Cause she deserves it.