Chapter 22: The Phone Call

Ink's P.O.V

SANS? I was shocked. Are you a ghost? What no I'm alive seriously, he said. Where are you? why did you call? 1. I'm at Alphys' lab 2. I call you to check on my brother, he said seriously. YOUR BROTHER IS FINE BUT ONE PERSON'S FEVER ROSE, ACTS LIKE YOU AND CUTS HER ARM BECAUSE OF YOUR DEATH! and who is it? he questioned. Frisk. Why would I care about that girl? he said. YOU BETTER GET HERE BEFORE THE FEVER OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND ROSE OR ELSE IF YOU GET HERE MORE THAN 5 MORE DAYS, I WILL SLAP YOU SO HARD YOU WILL BE HALF DOWN IN A PLACE YOU DON'T LIKE! 😶😶. your girlfriend has a fever that rose in 42.5 degrees. She is going to die. ( that happend to me😰) I know your shocked. So BETTER GET HERE BEFORE THE FEVER OF YOU GIRLFRIEND ROSE! (triggered ink....... sorry ink) For your information, explain why did you told everyone you died? I was so curious. After I fought Frisk, I quickly ran to my lab and need to mak sure that there is nothing in the void, he said. That's IT? No according to my research, If a monster is created in an Anti-void, not like you, They can be really powerful like Error. Error became nice because of you, He said. Oh yeah I did something to him. INK YOU'RE HOME, FRISK'S FEVER ROSE! Paps said rushing to me and he went back inside. I NEED TO GO! FRISK'S FEVER ROSE! GO HERE NOW! Okay I will be there in 4 days, he said. OKAY BYE. I hang up and immediatly called Alphys. ALPHYS THIS IS INK, FRISK'S FEVER ROSE AGAIN! Okay what is the temperature? she said. Let me get it first. I quickly ran to Frisk and she looked so pale. I quickly took Frisk's temperature. 43.0 degrees. Oh no, Ink quickly teleport here to me and let's teleport back to the house, she said. Okay bye see ya. I quickly hang up. I can't believe what just happend today. Well Frisk you will see your Sans again, I promise.

(Another short one...... and alot of cussing. Sorry bout that guys. I'm a horrible person. Okay guys, bye -chesca)