Chapter 20: Sans is dead

Ink's P.O.V

I went to Sans' house and knock on the door. Papyrus opened it. HEY INK, HAVE YOU SEEN MY BROTHER? HE IS NOT HERE, he said sobbing. I was gonna ask the same thing cause Frisk broke up with him and crying all day. She had a Fever, And it's so high. I hugged Paps. Don't worry Paps we will find your brother okay? In fact you can stay in my house tonight, how does that sound? He nodded. Great, pack up your things.

Timeskip after Papyrus packing

INK I'M DONE PACKING MY STUFF! he shouted. Great let's go. I teleported us inside the house and Papyrus looked, sad. Ink, where's Frisk? he questioned. She's in my room. He ran to my room and went inside. I teleported inside my bedroom and saw Papyrus touching Frisk's forehead. Ink, she is so hot, he said. Paps take care of Frisk and I'll go look for Sans. He nodded and I teleported outside to go look for Sans.

Papyrus' P.O.V

Frisk? don't worry it's me, Paps. Are you okay? Yeah I'm okay, can we play some board games? she ask. WELL OF COURSE! Great it's in the other bedroom, she said. Okay I'll be back. I went to the other bedroom and choose the game, Snakes and Ladders. I went back and we played.

Timeskip while playing a game

I won again, she said. WOW HUMAN, YOU ARE GOOD IN THIS GAME! I never ever see her smile in days. Hey Paps, wanna watch a movie? she said. Of course, I'll set it up. What kind of movie do you like? Let's watch Wall-e, she said. Okay done and Let's watch.

Timeskip after Movie

That was so cute, she said. YES INDEED, FRISK. ARE YOU OKAY NOW? Yes I'm feeling a lot better. Wanna play Snakes and Ladders again? she said. Then Ink came inside, sad. He dropped down on the floor. INK WHAT HAPPEND? I'm so sorry Guys I can't make you happy, he said. Ink what do you mean? Me and Frisk said. I know that Frisk's fever lowered down because of you Paps, and she is better. But I need to talk to you both about Sans, he said. What happend to Sans? He sighed and speak up

Sans is........

Dead.

( I know short chapter again but I'll try to make it longer in the next chapter okaaayyyy soooo the right side of my body still hurts Idk why so I'll try to update later Okay? Okay bye -chesca😺)