Chapter 28: My life change

Frisk's P.O.V

Yes the barrier was destroyed and I freed the monsters. Thanks Frisk, I need to go now cause I'm turning back into a flower any moment and take care of mom and dad, Asriel said. Okay and don't forget this, I pulled him into a hug. Don't cry, cause someone really cares about you. I heard him gasped and we pulled away the hug. Bye Frisk, He said. The room went back and I collapsed because I am tired. I saw everyone and ran to me. FRISK, ARE YOU ALRIGHT? They all shouted. Yes I'm fine. The barrier was destroyed and I freed you all. They hugged me and we went to the surface and they all saw the sun setting. Oh my gosh this is beautiful, Toriel said. Ink, Sans and Papyrus went to me and hugged me. Thanks for freeing us, Ink said. Yeah, good job kiddo, Sans said. THANK YOU HUMAN FOR MAKING US FREE! Papyrus said. Toriel, Asgore, Undyne, and Alphys left so it's just the 4 of us. This is great.

Sans' P.O.V

Me, Ink, Papyrus and Frisk was just sitting down playing truth or dare again. Heh this is the best day of my life and I will treasure it. We wore the flower crown and that made Frisk happy. I can't believe Frisk dosen't have to die to break the barrier. Yeah that was amazing, Ink said. Suddenly that's when our lives change.............

A CLIFF HANGER! sorry guys and the next chapter will be the last. So yeah bye guys.