Chapter 13: My Birthday party pt.1

Frisk's P.O.V

Well tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY and I'm so excited. Well I already told everyone but It looks like they don't care, even Sans dosen't care. Sans can we go home? Okay sweetheart, he said. Then he teleported us in the house and I just slept, not having dinner.

Sans' P.O.V

Well I said to everyone to ignore her because we already know that it's her birthday tomorrow, And all of us decided to throw her a Suprise Party. So we will throw her a SUPRISE PARTY! Well we will meet in Undyne's house at 8:00 pm.

Timeskip

Everyone is here already except Frisk. Asgore, Toriel, Undyne, Alphys, Papyrus, Mettaton and me. We planned everything that it's gonna be done in Alphys' Lab cause you know..... she likes science. I will be the one who will make her go there and everything is already planned, even the food and decorations. I hope she will like it.

Timeskip

Frisk's P.O.V

It's morning...... and my Birthday. Sans came to me and said, Morning sweetheart, breakfast is waiting and wear this after. He gave me a box with a purple and blue dress inside of it. Oh and put the tiara on when you wear that dress, Sans added. ok. I went downstairs and couldn't see Papyrus anywhere. Sans, where's papy? I questioned. Oh Papyrus went shopping buuuuuuut i made breakfast so eat up. Ok I'm let's eaaaaaaaaaaaaAAHHHHHHH, YOU JUST COOKED BREAKFAST?!? I was shocked that Sans cooked breakfast. Ummmmmmmm It's my first time to cook breakfast buuuuuuuut bottoms down let's eat.

Timeskip

Sans, breakfast is good. Heh, thanks sweetie btw change into your dress and I will take you somewhere, he replied. Okay. I took a bath and change into the dress that Sans gave me, fix my hair into a bun and put on the tiara.

The dress that Sans gave me is short and has no sleeves and it's blue and purple colored, my favorite colors

And I had the same tiara that Sans and I bought for my competition. Then I put on some purple shoes and got out of the room. I saw Sans blushed and act like a gentle man. Ladies first, he said. Thank you, and bowed. When we are outside, Me and Sans walked to the place where we are going. Maybe he is the only one who cared for my Birthday.