Chapter 17: Sleepover

Ink's P.O.V

I was getting ready for our sleepover tonight. After that, I put on my Pajamas and wore a cat ear headband just to make them laugh. Lol😜. I heard a knock on the door. They're here. I opened it and saw Frisk, Classic and Classic Papyrus. Hi Ink, Frisk said then hug me. Sup Ink, Sans said. HELLO OTHER SANS! Papyrus said. Pap just call me Ink okay? OKAY INK, Pap said. He is so energetic. Ummmm Ink why are you wearing cat ears? Frisk questioned. To entertain you Meow! KITTY! Frisk shouted. Okay okay chill Frisk removing it right now amd come in. They went in and Papyrus was amazed bout my house. WOW INK, YOU HAVE AN AMAZING HOUSE! Papyrus said. Ink, can you make 4 flower crown? Frisk said. Okay but why? Just make it and I'll explain, 1 purple, 1 blue, 1 red and 1 rainbow, she said. Okay I'll make them upstairs. I went upstairs to make them.

Timeskip after ink making the flower crowns

( Still Ink's P.O.V)

I'm done making the flower crowns and went downstairs. Here you go Frisk, but what's this for? Sit on the couch first, she said pointing at the couch. I went to the couch and do what I was told.

Frisk P.O.V

All of the sat in the couch and put one flower crown on Paps, Sans and Ink. I wore one. Friendship crowns! oh so that's why! Ink said. I'M ALWAYS GONNA TREASURE THIS FRISK, Paps said. Same here, Sans said lazily and I giggled. Thanks Frisk, Ink said. Welcome guys and I have something to show you. WHAT IS IT? they all said. I went into my back pack and grab my ballet shoes and put them on. I can dance ballet. COOOOOOOOL! they all said. Dance, dance, dance, they said. Okay chill here I go. I got my phone and pick a music that can fit in my dance. When I pick the music, I started dancing.

Sans' P.O.V

Wow she dance really soft and graceful. She is really beautiful. After she danced she bowed. Frisk I didn't know you could dance. Why didn't you tell me? I want to suprise you all, she said happily and she sat down.

Ink's P.O.V

So ummmmm what do you want to do? HIDE AND SEEK! Frisk and Papyrus shouted. OKaaaaaayyyyyy, Sans said. C'mon Sans there is alot of hiding places here. Oh okay, he said. You all of you hide and I'll go seek. OKAY! they all said. I started counting putting my hands on my eyesockets so I can't see. 1......2.....3.....4....5....6.....7....8......9.....10......11.......12.......13........14......15....16........17......18.......19.......20 READY OR NOT HERE I COME! I look in kitchen first and saw Sans hiding in the lamp, GOTCHA SANS! heh you got me, he said lazily. I went to the bathroom next and saw Paps behind the shower curtain, GOTCHA PAPS! INK FOUND ME! I look all around the house and can't find Frisk. HELP SANS, INK! I heard someone screamed, Sounds like Frisk. SANS, FRISK IS IN TROUBLE! I HEARD HER IN THE KITCHEN! We ran to the kitchen and saw two monsters trying to kidnap her. LET GO OF MY FRIEND NOW! I pointed my paint brush to them and Sans summoned 3 gaster blasters behind him. Oh so who is this other idiot? they said. I put grey paint in my paint brush, It's Ink and I'm the creator of AUs! FRISK DUCK! she ducked and I swayed my paint brush and the paint went to the two monsters. HA WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PAINTING ME? One monster said. Oh and did I forget to do this! I snapped my finger and the paint became chains and tied them both. They dropped Frisk but Sans catch her. I went to them, Never ever mess with my Friends or I'll throw red paint on you two that make you burn to death deal? Deal just let us go, they said. I snapped my finger it became paint again and they all ran to the window crying. I ran to Sans. Hey is Frisk alright? yeah she's sleeping, He said. Okay let's get some sleep. I only have two bedrooms in the house so you will sleep with Frisk and Paps will sleep in my room. Paps will sleep on the bed while I will sleep on the floor. Do you need a matress? yes, he said and I painted 2 matress for me and Sans. I went to my matress and slept. Also Paps. I hope Frisk will be alright.

Sans' P.O.V

I put Frisk on the bed and I guarded her while she is sleeping. SHE IS SO CUTE WHEN SHE SLEEPS! but she got kidnapped alot of times already and I'm not leaving by her side. I slept in the matress that Ink painted and slept. I dream something bad......... It's about.....