Chapter 9: CHRISTMAS!

Frisk's P.O.V

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS! I am so so excited for Christmas! I helped Papyrus to decorate the tree and Sans was just watching us. The tree was so beautiful, me and Papyrus said. But not as beautiful as you, Sans said to me. I blushed and smiled a little. Why is your smile lily? Sans said. I laughed at his pun. UGH SANS WHY? Papyrus shouted. C'mon Pap, don't get so saucy over it. I said. SANS, LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO THE HUMAN! I saw Sans picked up the puppy and said, C'mon don't have a ruff day in Christmas time. I can't stop laughing. Papyrus walked away. Hey Papyrus, me and Frisk are gonna watch a movie, wanna watch with us? Sans said. OK. Then we watched a horror movie called The Purge. Well it's not THAT scary, Even Papyrus is not scared. After that, Papyrus went to the kitchen to cook spaghetti while me and Sans played Minecraft. We went down to watch tv cause we're bored. After that, we ate dinner. After that, we slept.

Time skip

I woke up early. Sans and Papy are still sleeping so I decided to cook pancakes for breakfast. While I was cooking pancakes, I felt a boney hand in my shoulder. I turned around and saw Sans woke up already. What'cha makin' sweetheart? he questioned. I'm making breakfast but it's not done yet. Oh okay, I'll just watch tv, He said while walking to the couch. I'm done making breakfast, I decided to jumpscare Sans in the back of the couch. I tip toed all the way behind the couch. Then Sans saw me and lifted me to him. Trying to scare me huh? well you got another thing coming...... Then he lifted me up. SANS PUT ME DOWN! then Papyrus woke up. SANS WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THE HUMAN?!? He shouted. Oh hey pap, Nice of you to..... He dropped me, catch me and said DROPPED BY. I burst out laughing. REALLY SANS? IT IS SO EARLY, I WILL GO MAKE BREAKFAST. He said. You don't have to, because I made pancakes for breakfast. OH GOODIE, Papyrus said. After we ate, Sans said, Wow, those are the best pancakes I've ever tasted. Thanks Sans. HUMAN, TOMMOROW IS CHRISTMAS. WILL YOU HELP ME BAKE THE COOKIES? BESIDES YOU ARE THE BEST BAKER IN HERE,Papyrus said excitedly. Awww thanks pap, of course I will. MIGHTY NEAT, I WILL GO TO THE STORE TO BUY THE INGREDIENTS WE NEED OK? Ok pap. Then he went of to buy stuff and it was just me and Sans. Hey, ummm do you know about the lady on the other side of the door? Sans questioned. You mean the door in the cold forest? Yes. YES I KNOW HER. She was the one who led me into the door. What if we give her a suprise visit today and join us for christmas? Ok, he agreed. C'mon I know a shortcut.

Timeskip

We're here, He said. Warn me before doing that again. Oops ummm..... sorry sweetheart. Then he knocked into the door and said, Uummmmmmm lady are you there? I burst out laughing. Then we heard a voice in the door, Ah, hello there again. I shouted, MOM, IT'S ME FRISK ARE YOU THERE? wait that's your mom in the phone? Sans questioned. No, It's my faked mom. Suddenly, The door opened and I saw Toriel and ran to her to hug her. *Gasp* My child, I miss you so much, She said and stared at the skeleton. Oh, are you the one who kept telling me those funny bad puns? She said to Sans and he nodded. Well I'm toriel. I introduced her to Sans, Mom, this is Sans...... My boyfriend. *gasp* really? you're so cute together. Me and Sans blushed then asked her, Mom, me and Sans want you to have Christmas together, Do you want t- i was cut of by toriel, of course my child. Give me a minute and i will pack my stuff, then Me and Sans followed her to her living room and she let us sit in the dinning table but I asked her if I can sit in the couch, she said okay and walked to her room. I sat in the couch and Sans said, Hey no fair. Sorry, first come, first serve. Fine, he said and Toriel is done. Okay I'm ready. Then Sans teleported us to his house. My, this is one lovely, decorated house you got here. Sans said thanks. And Papyrus came, SANS, HUMAN, I'M BA- he was cut of seeing toriel. HELLO THERE WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Please to meet you, I'm Toriel. You must be Papyrus. Sans has told me much about you. HUH! TORIEL KNOWS ME, BY THE WAY, FRISK COME, LET US BAKE THE COOKIES. ok.

Timeskip

The cookies are all done. After that, Me and Toriel cooked some dish for Christmas eve. All of her dish is so amazing and I missed her pie. It was so good. It was Christmas eve and Papyrus is so excited to unwrap his gifts. Well Me and Sans Got 2 Gifts and Mom had only 1 because it's from me and Sans. We opened it and I got a Sweater that says " I love you" and a pink hoodie. Then we just ate and went to sleep. Damn, this is the best Christmas I've ever had.