Chapter 27: The Barrier is Broken

Frisk's P.O.V

ARE YOU SERIOUS? They both shouted. Yes I am how many years have you been in the underground? About 20 years, Sans said. See. I'm gonna sacrifice myself to break it. I'm gonna tell Asgore about this. I'm doing it tommorow. I'm gonna hand him my soul. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS! PLEASE FRISK! Sans shouted. *Sigh* Please? Okay, Sans said crying. I hugged him and Ink. Ink is also crying. C'mon guys. Wanna go to Grillby's? They nodded and Ink teleported us there. Hello Sa- SANS?!?! All of the customers shouted. Yep I'm here now this Sans here saved me, He lied. Ohhhhhh and we sat in the stool. Sans why'd you lie? It's nothing. Now what do you want guys? Gonna pay for it, Ink said. ICE CREAM! Hold on you just got out from fever and Ice cream? Ink questioned. I nodded and Ink ordered. We just talked and talked and talked and tell puns to each other and our order came. We talked the whole time and we went to waterfalls. I want to see waterfalls one more time. I dipped my feet in the water and I invited Sans and Ink to join me. There beside me so I pushed them in the water and ran away. Sans used his magic to drag me into the water. We just played like little kids and ink made me spare clothes. It was a sweater that says " Be creative" it was Blue and some Shorts and I put them on. Sans and Ink had the power to dry themselves and we walked back to Snowdin. Sans teleported us to a part of Snowdin that Idk. It was beautiful and I decided to make two snowballs and theow it at them. When they looked at me, I gave them a "what?" face. They're confused I decided to throw another snowball at Sans and he caught me. We had a snowball fight and It was really fun. I never want it to end. But I was really tired and we went to Ink's house And slept.

Ink's P.O.V

I can't believe that Frisk has to leave. She's the reason why I had a house. She's the reason I'm here. I can't believe it. She must be joking........... Right? I'm going to sleep. I'm the only one who's awake.

Sans' P.O.V

Frisk, why do you have to leave? You are the one that made me feel love. You tought me how to be positive. You are my everything. You fill all my sadness with joy. You cover my hole in seconds. I'm just gonna go to sleep. It's 12:00 am.

Papyrus' P.O.V

I saw what Sans texted. Frisk has to die to make us all free. I can't believe it. She is so kind. She is like my sister. I'm gonna miss you. I'll just go to sleep.

Undyne's P.O.V

Punk, why do you have to leave? Why? bestie, we just met for 1 year and your leaving? I'm gonna miss you bestie. I'm just going to sleep.

Alphys' P.O.V

Frisk, Why? you don't have to be the one to break it and give your soul. There is alot of bad guys of there that has a soul we can take. Why does it have to be you? I'm going to forget this by sleeping.

Toriel's P.O.V

*sob* My child. Don't leave, please. You don't have to leave. You are the reason why I met the guy in the other side of the door. *cries* I'm gonna miss you. I'll just go to sleep.

Everyone's P.O.V

I'm gonna miss you Frisk.

Next day

Frisk's P.O.V

Today is the day. Today is the day I'm gonna save everyone. I'll go make breakfast for Ink and Sans. I made pancakes because I remembered our flour fight. *Sigh* Just gonna make it.

Timeskip

Done and I'm going to Asgore's castle. I took a bath and I put on my blue and purple stripped sweater, Shorts and a pair of boots. I wrote a letter and put it beside the pancakes.

Dear Sans and Ink

             I know that you are sad about me leaving but it's for the best. I know that you guys are gonna miss me and I know Sans, You told everybody what is going to happend to me. I hope you don't forget me and I know you will not break my promise guys. I know your crying, Please guys don't cry, cause someone really cares about you

                                                                                                                                                                    - Your bff, Frisk.

I cried when I wrote this and I put the flower crowns of Ink and Sans. I wiped off my tears and walked away. I know this is going to be a long day. I left the door open to signal them I left. Bye guys.

Ink's P.O.V

I woke up of the sound of an open door. I walked downstairs and Sans teleported in front of me and startled me. SANS, OH MY GOSH YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH! Sorry, He said. Hey Sans there's pancakes in here, a note and our.................... Flower crowns. I read the letter out loud. Sans was shocked. SANS GO CHANGE WE ARE GOING TO THE CASTLE! He nodded and I put on my regular outfit. We put on our flower crowns. I went out and Sans teleported us to the castle. She is not there yet. We will have to wait.

1 HOUR LATER

IT'S BEEN AN HOUR AND SANS IS SLEEPING AND FRISK IS HERE! Sans wake up Frisk is here, I whispered and Sans woke up. She went inside and we followed her.

Frisk's P.O.V

I felt like someone is spying on me. I don't care. I reached the door where Asgore is. Ahh, Hello Frisk what brings you here? he said smiling. I lift up my soul and showed it to him. Take it. He looked shocked.

Sans' P.O.V

Me and Ink is in the doorway outside and I saw Frisk handing the soul to Asgore. I teleported Undyne, Alphys, Toriel and Papyrus here. What was that for punk? Undyne said. Frisk is about to sacrifice her soul for us. I saw all of them cried. SANS THE WEED IS THERE! Ink said and I looked. Flowey has 6 human soul and turned into Asriel? Wow. Frisk is fighting Asriel.I tried to save her but there is kind of like a barrier. Please Frisk be okay.

Frisk's P.O.V

I'm fighting Asriel Dreemur? Wow that's flowey's real self. Asriel saw my friends and captured them using vines. He still can use it when his not a flower woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Incredible. Asriel was about to hit me but someone saved me. MY FRIENDS! They can use there powers. Ink summoned a shield when I was about to get hit. After of being protected, He stole my Friends soul and became his minions. I have to save them. I started with Asgore and Toriel. I told Toriel about her pie and she came back. Asgore attacked me but it didn't loose my H/P . I told him about my singing, He came back. I go for Undyne and I just told her about us cooking Spaghetti and she came back. I go for Alphys next. I told her about Anime, She came back. Next is Papyrus, Sans and Ink. I told Papyrus about his spaghetti and he came back. Sans and Ink attacked me. I told Ink about our games and flower crowns that he made, He came back and finally, Sans. I told him about puns but didn't work. He attacked me. I ripped my sweater and continue. I told him about the hotdogs but didn't work. He attacked me and I lost 3 H/P. I told him about our relationship and he came back.  I defeated Asriel and gave him Mercy. He said sorry and sorry all over again and I hugged him. It's okay, I forgive you. Now time to break the barrier, He said getting the souls with all his might

The barrier was destroyed