Chapter 12: The Kidnapped

Frisk's P.O.V

Me and Sans are just walking in Waterfall, No big. I just kept humming and Sans was just like, Idk. Then we reached hotland and went to Sans' Hotdog Stand just to het some hotdogs. Well when we got there, I thought of a game. I had to balance a pile of hotdogs in my head and we done it. I was the one balancing it and Sans is the one who puts hotdogs in my head. Well I was doing great and it was already around like 20 hotdogs, But Sans said you can only buy hotdogs 30 times but I'll try to balance 30 hotdogs. And I done it but the only question is..... How are we gonna get all the hotdogs in my head without making it fall? Welllll I have a super strong vaccum cleaner I be right back to get it at home, Sans said. Ok. he teleported and I was alone with hotdogs in my head. And I just saw Kevin and Christopher and walked to me. Hey beautiful, they said. Shut up and leave. But you're so beautiful to be left, kevin said and put a towel in my mouth so tight I can't breath and all of the hotdogs fell.

Sans' P.O.V

I went back to the stand and I saw Frisk with those B*tches. SHE CAN'T BREATH!!! ALL OF THE HOTDOGS FELL FROM HER HEAD!! WHAT DID YOU TWO DO TO MY GIRLFRIEND??!!? Well, well, well..... if it isn't bone b*tch. Well you have the most beautiful girlfriend and I'M TAKING HER WITH ME, Christopher said. Unhand. My. Girlfriend. But too late, they disappeared in thin air. FRIIIIIIIIIIISSKK! I quickly went to Alphys to told her everything and good thing that the bracelet that Alphys gave her months ago had something inside and quickly search up for her bracelet. She was in Snowdin and it was in the middle of the forest so I quickly teleported where they are and I saw and small cottage in there that is preeeeetty dusty. I can bear-ly hear what Kevin and Christopher are saying but I teleported inside where they are and quickly lifted them up. Do you guys wanna. have. a. bad. time? and I kept dragging them in the walls but when they got beaten up so badly, I made them close together and they kissed. THAT'S FOR KIDNAPPING MY GIRLFRIEND! and I threw them in the window. After that, I ran to Frisk and untie the rope, the hankerchief in her mouth and blind fold and I quickly teleported her to my house and Pap just saw her. SANS! WHAT HAPPEND TO FRISK? He said. She....... got kidnapped and bear-ly breathing. LET HER SLEEP AND SANS, STOP WITH THE PUNS. NOW IT'S NOT THE TIME. Okay pap. Then I went to my room and put Frisk in my bed. Don't worry kiddo, I'm not leaving by your side ever again and I will sleep with you tonight just to keep you company.

------Next day-----

Frisk's P.O.V

Ugh..... Where am I? Oh..... Sans is sleeping beside me. *internal screaming* I felt my face getting hot.

5 minutes later

I felt something move beside me. Sans just woke up, Morning sweetheart. How are you feeling? He questioned me. Oh I'm good. Never better! Oh okay. You got kidnapped yesterday, he said. More like adultnapped. EEEEeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy, Sans said pointing his fingers on me. Btw come on, breakfast is ready, he said standing up. Oh I'll be down in a minute, he nodded. *sigh* If it wasn't for Sans, I would be like trapped there. I would be dead right now. I would be injured or worse. Okay Frisk, stop thinking the past and just get ready for the day. I went downstairs and ate breakfast