Chapter 11: The Competition

Frisk's P.O.V

Me and Sans are just walking around hotland after I helped him in his job at the hotdog stand. While we are walking, We past into this poster that say there was a competition at Grillby's tommorow at 7:00 pm. Frisk you should join. The price is a trophy and 1 million gold, Sans said. But, there will be alot of people in there and I'm shy. Don't worry Frisk. Just sign up in Grillby's and after that we will practice okay? Sans said holding my chin. O-okay. Great let's go, then Sans teleported us to Grillby's

Timeskip

Now that is done, we should start buying your clothes for tommorow, Sans said. Ok BUT NO MAKE UP! I'm allergic. Okay chill, I'm not buying make up for you silly. Let's just buy a simple dress and a tiara how does that sound? he said. Okay, btw I like wearing tiara. Great let's go and then will practice. Sans teleported us at the store and buy and dress and a tiara. My dress was a short pink dress.

 My dress was a short pink dress

And my tiara was small.

After that me and Sans practiced alone in Waterfall

After that me and Sans practiced alone in Waterfall. It was very peaceful and relaxing. I can practiced my singing well.

Timeskip

Me and Sans are finish practicing and I was hungry so we went to Grillby's....... Of course -_-  Me and Sans ordered fries and we just talked and ate our fries. After that we went home and I just slept.

Timeskip before competition

It's almost the competition. Me, Sans and Papyrus are in Toriels house to help me fix my hair. Only hair because I'm allergic of make up. After that, I dressed up in my dress and put my tiara and I got a pair of pink sandals. I showed it to Sans and Papyrus. WOWIE FRISK, YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT MAKE UP! Papyrus said and I saw Sans blushed. Thanks Pap. Wow kiddo, Your prettier than ever, Sans said. thanks Sans so are you ready to party?!?! YES! Sans and Papyrus said. And Toriel was also ready and we headed to Grillby's. Me and Sans are in the backstage to wait for my turn. I was 3rd. Hey Sans I'm scared. What if I had a panick attack? Hey it's okay sweetheart, just pretend that it's just you and me okay? he said. Okay, I hugged Sans and he returned to mom and Papyrus. Then it was my turn. I sang " Haven't you noticed from Steven Universe"

Wow! Everyone liked it! I was so happy! It was only a short one but wow! I came down the stage and Sans run up to me and hugged me. Wow sweetheart that was amazing! He said. Do you like it? Like it? I LOVE IT A SKELE-TON. I laughed in his pun and came back to mom and Papyrus to hug them.

Timeskip

Now they will be annoucing the winners! The 3rd will have 100 thousand gold, The 2nd will have 500 thousand gold and of course the first one will have a trophy and 1 million gold. The 3rd placer is......... Alexa, The one who has a crush on Sans

Flashback

Me, Sans and Papyrus are outside Alphy's lab and we met this girl, Alexa. She seriously had a crush on Sans. She even kept flirting with him. A few minutes later, Sans had enough on her and shouted, ALEXA STOP FLIRTING WITH ME. DON'T YOU KNOW I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? Alexa shooked in fear, YEAH THAT'S RIGHT YOU BETTER KNOW THAT YOU F*CKING IDIOT! he continued and dragged me and Papyrus inside the lab.

End of flashback

Sans' P.O.V

Well that was so freaking disappointing. Well the 2nd place............ Christopher? the one that likes Frisk and kidnapped her?

Flashback

Me and Frisk are outside Grillby's because we just ate and a monster just came to Frisk randomly. Hi Frisk, I just came here to apologize of kidnapping you, Beautiful, he said giving flowers to Frisk but she said to me, Sans use you telekineses on the flowers when I throw it ok? ok. Well Christopher wanna see my best trick? she said and he nodded and Frisk threw the flowers as high as she can and use my telekineses to throw the flowers as far as I can. He cried while running. I think we did that because he bullied her and kidnapped her. After that, we just went home.

End of flash back

Frisk's P.O.V

Ugh Christopher, Why did you join the competition. Well enough of that, it's time for the 1st place to be annouced. And the winner of the competition is............ Frisk! I WON I WON I WON! Sans, Papyrus and mom came to hug me and I went up to stage to get my prize. I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON!

Timeskip

Everyone went home and Christopher and Alexa went to me to slap me. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR WINNING! Then Sans teleported in front of me, Hey there buddies. Did you just slap my girlfriend? do you wanna have a bad time?
Then they ran and Sans faced to me, Frisk, are you okay? Yeah I'm fine, then I removed my hand into my cheek where they slapped me. IT WAS BLEEDING? Maybe one of Christopher's spike got into me. FRISK YOUR CHEEK IS BLEEDING, WHERE'S TORIEL? Sans panicked then teleported me to mom and Papyrus. Then my mom asked Sans to teleport us to Sans and Papyrus' house.

Timeskip

My wound is covered in bandage and I decided to make a joke to Sans and mom. Hey Sans! mom! did you sit on a pile of sugar? both of them are confused and said why? because both of you had a pretty SWEET ass. They both laughed. I even said it to Papyrus and he smiled. Then mom asked me to sleep because I was tired and ask Sans to watch on me. We said okay and I went to bed and slept.

Random

Sans: Pfffffftt Hahahaha

Me: what happend to you Sans?

Sans: Omg the joke is like so racisct

Me: heh I know you like it a skele-ton * jazz hands*

Sans: Really? I said that million times

Me: Hmp more like a billion times!

Sans: Stop it

Me: ok

Sans: good