Chapter 29: My best friends (last part)

Ink's P.O.V

*Gasp* Something made Frisk to gasp and when we turn back, We saw that weed again. Do you really think that a hug made me change, FRISK?!? Flowey said. He stab her in the heart and Sans ripped him off the ground. He throw him very far and Frisk is bleeding alot. I can't heal her, She dosen't have her soul. Is this the end? it cannot be right? FRISK! Sans shouted and put Frisk's head in his lap and I put both of my hands in her chest. Ink heal her, Sans said. I CAN'T SHE LOST HER SOUL! FLOWEY TOOK IT I THINK! Please Frisk don't leave! She spoke up and sang. Paps is crying really hard.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine

You make me happy
When skies are grey

You'll never know guys
How much I love you

Please don't take
My sunshine away

I'll always love you
And make you happy

Cause you are my sunshine
My only sunshine

You make me happy
When skies are grey

You'll never know guys
How much I love you

*Holds Sans, Ink and Papyrus' hand*
Please don't take
My sunshine away

Please don't take
My
sun
shine
Away. *Dies*

She really is dead. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPEND. FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIISK, Sans shouted. We cried and called our Friends. They went here and cried. Toriel cried really hard. Me and Sans cried harder. Paps cried like a baby. I can't believe what just happend. We went down the mountain and I created a coffin for Frisk. We put her there and I teleported us in the underground and dig a hole. We put Frisk in her most favorite place in the underground.

Everybody's P.O.V

Frisk, we will never break your promise. We will always remember you and visit you. I will miss you very much.

3rd person's P.O.V

Ever since the monsters was free from the underground, Most people really like the monsters. Ink, Sans and Papyrus rented a house for the three of them. Asgore and Toriel live in the same house. Same with Alphys and Undyne. Ink and Sans never left their rooms because of Frisk's death. They never eat nor drink. They always cry and listen to music that makes them calm down. They do that everyday. Every week, The pain became more bearable, They don't know why.
Alas, they broke their promise and forgot Frisk and never visited her again.

Except for one.