Chapter 3: Meeting Sans and Papyrus

Frisk's P.O.V

I was in a snowy forest and i hope i find a village soon. I saw a bridge but before i pass through it, I heard something from behind me but before i turn, I heard someone said in my back, Hey human, don't you know how to greet a new pal? turn around and shake my hand...... i did what i was told then after i shook his hand, I heard a fart sound. I just laugh. Heh, the ol' whoopie cushion in a hand trick it is always funny. I am supposed to look for a human to captured but don't worry i won't capture you. Anyway, I am Sans, Sans the skeleton. And you? I answered in a low voice, I'm Frisk then i collapsed in the ground without knowing it.

Sans' P.O.V

FRISK! I shouted. She collapsed in front of me, Maybe the place was too cold for her. I removed my jacket, put it on Frisk and teleported her in my house. My brother, Papyrus, was there in the couch watching tv suddenly he said hi to me and saw the human, SANS, WHAT HAPPEND TO THE HUMAN?!??!? DID YOU KILLED IT?! he said. What no, i would never kill someone. She just collapsed because the forest was too cold. I said. GOOD THING, LET HER SLEEP IN YOUR ROOM, I'LL MAKE IT WHILE YOU PUT HER IN THE COUCH AND WATCH HER OK? he said. Ok,Then he rushed into my room to make it while i put Frisk in the couch. Oh my god, she is too cute. STOP IT SANS YOU JUST MET HER, i said in my head, then pap said he is done making the bed then i carried her bridal style still wearing the jacket and teleported into my room and put her in the bed. Then i went down to tell papyrus that i will be sleeping in the couch. He said ok. It was night time and pap was sleeping and before i sleep, i went into my room to say goodnight to Frisk and slept. God she is cute, I whispered.

Frisk's P.O.V

I woke up..... IN SOMEONE ELSE'S BED. WHAT THE?!?!!? I said in my thought and I didn't notice Sans was infront of me and i said Good Morning and questioned what happend? Well you just collapsed infront of me after you introduce yourself because the forest is cold, he said. I said I'm sorry again and again then he cut it from saying you don't have to. But i slept in your bed i said. How did you know that this is my room he said. then i pointed in the sticker that said sans' room, he quickly look then he said, Oh yeah btw how is your sleep anyways? i said it is good. Come on breakfast is waiting for you, he said holding my wrist and dragging me to the kitchen. Then I saw another skeleton cooking then i said, Sans, who is that? then he quickly turn around and said SANS IS THE HUMAN AWAKE? It jumpscared me and landed on the floor and saying "please don't hurt me" again and again. HUMAN I HAVE NO INTENTIONS TO HARM YOU..... EVEN THOUGH I HAVE TOO, he said then he introduce himself, HUMAN, I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS...... BUT YOU CAN CALL ME, PAPYRUS. Then i introduce, H-h-h-hi papyrus, I-i-i'm Frisk. Then Sans saw a pack of sugar and he said, Pap that was" sweet" of you. I giggled, WHY OF COURSE I'M- , he stopped and screamed,SSSSSSAAAAAANNNNSSSSS, I'm dying in laughter then i said, you two are very "punny", then Pap said to Sans, SANS WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE HUMAN?!?!? i laugh again then i saw a little puppy and Shouted in a cute voice, PUPPY! then i pet it and when i look at them and said, what is the name of this cute little puppy? Papy shouted, THAT IS OUR VERY OWN CANINE AND IT IS VERY PLAYFUL! I said, Careful you guys are skeletons and dogs like bones a skele-ton, Sans giggled and Papyrus said, REALLY? I nodded. Then Sans said, come breakfast is ready then after that we can go for a walk just to give you a tour k? i nodded then we just ate breakfast.

(Hey guys! so i kinda forgot to introduce myself so just call me Franchesca ok? ok so what do you think about the book so far? put your answer in the comments ok? and btw No hate comments pwease because this is my first book thanks)

Random

Sans: Hey Franchesca, why did you make Frisk collapsed in front of me and why did you make me say i like her?

Me: Because this is a Sans x Frisk story and you and Frisk will like each other and many people ship you two😎😎🤓🤓

Papyrus: SANS, WHATS A SHIP?

Sans: oh no, Franchesca don't you dare say it

Me: *puts on glasses* well papyrus you see

Sans: don't

Me: A ship is.....

Sans: Don't

Me: A big boat

Papyrus: OH OK I WILL LEAVE NOW

Sans: -_- great just great now i'm being Frisk

Frisk: What did you say about me?!?!

Sans: NOTHING!

Me: WELL YOU JUST GOT DUNKED ON!!😎😎😎😎 *dab*

Sans: Stop