Chapter 8: My Mom

Frisk's P.O.V

It's been 3 months since I fell down into the underground, and it's been 2 months i have been dating Sans. It is almost Christmas btw. (If you don't know the meaning of btw, it means by the way. let's get back to the story.) Me and Sans are in Grillby's right now and i got a phone call, (guys btw, Frisk has two cellphones in this story.) FROM MY MOM?!?!!? MY REAL MOM?!? (and yes her mom can call her) Sans, my mom is calling me I don't know what to say! should i answer it or should. I leave it? Hey there kiddo, calm down. Just answer it okay? and I will be here by your side, he said. o-o-okay. I answered it. Hello? FRISK OH THANK GOD! WHERE ARE YOU? I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE! I EVEN CALLED YOUR CLASSMATES AND FRIENDS AND TEA-, I cut her out. Mom, I'm in the underground, and if you don't know where that is, it is the home for monsters and yes I'm okay and No, There not hurting me and No, I will not come back. These monsters are my real family and they get me whatever I want, not like you that wouldn't let me go to my Best friend's funeral! And you're not my real mom anymore! And yes, I.......DON'T.....LOVE.....YOU. I ended the call. Wow, I'm so sorry Frisk. I didn't know that your best friend died, Sans said in a sad voice. I started crying and said it's okay. Hey hey don't worry kiddo I am here okay? and I will never leave you by my side, he said wiping my tears and I hugged him. C'mon let's go home.

(Hey Guys, so i'm sorry if this chapter is short but I'll make it longer in the next one so yeah that is all I wanted to say. Bye)