Chpater 26: The 2nd Sleepover/ The Barrier and Ink Papyrus pt.3

Frisk's P.O.V

I...... Can't....... Believe..... What just Happend, THERE ARE MONSTERS IN THE VOID! But let's just continue the game. Sans your turn to pick. Okkkkkaaaaaayyyyy Error, Truth or Dare? Sans questioned Error. DArE, Error said. Wow your a scaredy cat Error. SHuT UP shoRtIe 2. I darrrrrreee you tooooooo........... Hug Shortie 1 and Shortie 2, Sans said. SAAAAAAAAAANNNSSSSS! WE ARE NOT SHORT! Me and Ink scream. Oh AlRIght, *hugs ink* ShOrTie 1 annnnnddd * hugs Frisk* SHortIe 2. I hugged back when Error hugged me. Alright let's continue.

Timeskip after playing

Okay I think that's enough truth or dare. Ink stood up and touched my forehead, Probably checking if I still have fever. Still have a fever, Let me get the thermometer, Ink said walking to his room to get the thermometer. HeY shORtie 2 How'S LiFe wiTh boYfrIend here? Error broke the silence. Oh it's fan, Tibia honest. StOp It. Why do you have a PUNishment for me? I heard Ink cry in laughter. My god Frisk that's so good, Ink said. Thanks. Let me check your temperature, Ink added. It's beeping. 38.7, Almost better, Ink said in a happy voice. Btw guys, Why do you never go up in the surface? It's really good up there. They frowned. Sans tell her, Ink said. You have one too? Sans said and Ink nodded. Well it's story time again huh? Sans said.

Sans' P.O.V

Well it's story time again huh? Well here is the story. There is something that is keeping us trapped underground. It's called the barrier. It's some kind of like a shield that is unbreakable, even a strong, monster boss can't destroy it. Anything can't destroy it except for one method. We need to collect 7 different human souls. But we only collected 6. We only need last one. So yeah that is all and in Ink's universe, he has one too in his universe called Inktale. And that is it.

Frisk's P.O.V

Ohhh I feel bad. I really want to visit Inktale and break the barrier. INKCANWEGOTOINKTALESOICANSEEWHATARETHEDIFFERENCEANDMEETYOURBROTHERPLEASE? I said to Ink pretty excited. Ooooooooookkaaaaaaayyy but you still a a fever buuuut Sans and I will take care of you, Ink said. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I hugged Ink. But I still can't stand up. Don't worry, Ink said lifting me up. Just change into something warmer, Ink said and I nodded. Ink opened the other bedroom door cause that's where my clothes are and I changed my clothes. I had a pink sweater that I got from christmas, Jeans and some boots. Ready. Ink created a portal and Paps refused to come. Sans jumped in first, Second Error and before Ink jumped in, He gave me a piggy back ride and jumped. When we jumped in, We were in Inktale. Everything is almost desame. We were in Ink's house and there were carvings in his house. Brothers forever and Newest Member of the Royal guard. Awwww so sweet. Ink knocked and another Papyrus opened it. He is almost the same as Paps but he likes to paint and stuff.

Ink's P.O.V

I knocked on the door and Paps opened it. Hey bro mist me? S-s-sans? he said. Yeah. SANS I MISS YOU SO MUCH WHY DID YOU LEFT? he said hugging me. 1. I prefer Ink you know that 2. I always call you. 3. Everytime that I go home, This guy, I pointed at Error, kepts destroying the Aus that I created. He laughed. Who are these anyways? he questioned. The one in my back is Original Frisk and that is Original Sans, I pointed at Sans, And this mr. mc grumpypants here is Error. HI Th- WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? he shouted and startled Frisk. Oh no, Paps can I come in? Frisk has a fever and I think it rose again. Okay go I'll get the thermometer, Paps said. Before I came in and slap Error. OWWWWWWWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR? he said. I gave him a "you know" face. Oh. I rushed inside and put Frisk in the couch. She looked so pale. Here you go, Paps hand me the thermometer and a wet towel. I put the wet towel at Frisk's head and put the thermometer on he. It's 39.4 degrees. Ugggggghhhhhh She was better earlier. Paps blankets. On it, he said rushing. He came back with a bunch of blankets. Let's give her some time to rest. Ink, why did you went here? Paps said. Ohhhhhhh ummmmmmmm Sans told her about the barrier and he also told her that there is one here and Frisk here wants to see you. Ohhhhh I see, I'm making soup for Frisk and you go take care of Frisk, Paps said walking in the kitchen. You two, also take care of Frisk. Okay, they both said.

Timeskip

Here you go, Paps said. Thanks Paps. Hey Frisk wake up. Eat up. I woke up Frisk and she sat up. I touched her forehead and her fever is almost gone. Paps, Thermometer. On it, Paps said and giving the thermometer to me. It's beeping. 37.8 Almost gone. Wanna watch a movie? SURE! they all shouted. I went upstairs, To my old room to go look for my cds and found it. I chose the movie, Hotel Transylvania

Author: Idk the spelling

Sans: Really?

Ink: Go back to places guys

Author: Yeah Sans

Everyone except Sans: OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

Sans: Just go back

So yeah I chose that movie and we watched it.

Timeskip after watching the movie

Frisk was hugging me tight like I was his dad and I saw Sans jealous. Hey Frisk you should hug your boyfriend. Tibia honest, He's jealous right now. NO I'M NOT, He shouted. YEaH yOu arE, Error said. Okay, Frisk said and hug Sans. Ummmmm Ink how did Frisk got a fever? Paps said. Oh blame the one who's Frisk is hugging. Oh. Can we go back now? Frisk said. Okay Paps wanna come? No thanks, need to clean the house, Paps said. I touched Frisk's forehead and she has no more fever. Frisk you have no fever anymore. YEY I'M BETTER! Frisk shouted and we went back. Frisk look pretty down in the dumps. Hey Frisk something wrong? I need to tell you something, She said. What is it kiddo? Sans said. Error left so it's just the three of us. She took a deep breath and spoke up.

I want to break the barrier for you guys.