Chapter 14: My Birthday Part pt.2

Frisk's P.O.V

Hey Sans, Where are we going? You'll see, he replied. Okay okay.

Timeskip

Really Sans? YOU MADE ME WALK ALL THE WAY TO ALPHYS'S LAB FOR NO REASON? AND WEAR THIS DRESS FOR NO REASON? Woah, woah chill. I want to show you something INSIDE the lab, he said. When we went inside, It was very dark. Sans, I think we should het outt- SUPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRISK! I was interuptted. WOW, ALL OF YOU CARED ABOUT ME! I thought you hate me. Sweetheart, We will never hate you, We will always be there for you, Sans said and I kissed him in the cheek and I saw him blush. Yeah punk, we will always be there for you, Undyne replied. OK EVERYONE WHO IS READY TO PARTY?!?!!? WE ARE!! all of them shouted and I giggled. All I did in my party was sing, eat pie, talk to Sans, and eat lunch. It's time to blow my candles. I went to my cake and mom lighted it and everyone sing Happy Birthday to me. I blowed my candles and wish. After that we ate our cake and Sans questioned me. Hey sweetheart, wanna sing in the karaoke, Sans said. Ummmm no thanks. How about if I sing with you, he replied and I blushed. Well okay then. Sans and me went to the karaoke and sang " Just the way you are"

Everybody clapped there hands and made me and Sans blush. After that, We played games like limbo, stop dance, musical chairs, mannequin challenge, and more. Lastly, we played truth or dare. Undyne was the first one to pick. She chose Papyrus. Hey Pap, truth or dare. I'LL JUST HAVE TO GO WITH DARE, He said. Ok I dare you to...... hug Mettaton and Paps blushed. Pap came to Mettaton and hug her. everyone was like " awwwwwwww" amd Paps went back to his place and we continue to play.

Timeskip

Frisk btw what is you age? Sans asked. Oh I'm 18 already. Oh okay ready to go home? he asked. Ok. Sans teleported me and Paps to their house and I quickly got my pajama's and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

Timeskip

I'm done taking a shower and I went downstairs to watch tv with Sans and Paps. We watch the movie that Paps wanted so much. It's the Avengers one.

Timeskip

Movie is over and I went to bed to sleep. I was so tired from my birthday party. This was my best party yet. A party without my traitor mom. I went to sleep and dream something.