A Gatsby Party

When the time came, Keisha put on her outfit from Steve and sat infront of the mirror to do her makeup. She braided one side of her hair and left the rest of her hair down as Steve requested. She looked at her chest in the mirror and decided to take off Tony's necklace. There was a knock at her door she looked over at the clock and saw it was nearly 7 pm. She opened the door to reveal a handsome well suited Steve.

"You look dapper"

"You look dapper"

"You look breathtaking. Do you like the outfit?"

"I love it. You have great taste" they smiled at each other.

Steve's POV

I put my arm out create a loop and Keisha wrapped her arm around mine. I walked her to the recreation hall before entering I put his hands over her eye's and lead her in the room. I really hope she likes this I spent hours planning this evening. I removed my hands from her eye's and the astoundment on her face brought me so much joy.

"Suprise" the team shouted. Natasha. Wanda, Bucky, Sam and Clint attended the party as well as a few other Shield agents. She turned to me and hugged me tightly.

"Steve it's beautiful"

"No, you are" I grinned at her and took her hand walking her  to the dance floor.

"May I have this dance"

"You may"

"DJ start the music" the DJ started the music I told the DJ to put on one of her favourite songs Raindrops by Dee Clark. She looked at me the shocked and excited, I took her hand and placed my other around her waist. She struggled a little to reach my shoudler I chuckled.

"It's not funny"

" Yes it is"we started off with a slow dance.

"How did you know?"

"That this was your favourite song. Well I've kind of been stalking you"

"Why?" she started chuckling nervously.

"You know why. I care a lot about you Keisha I meant what I said in my note. I hope you will see that tonight"

I spun her around and brought her close to me. Keisha looked up at me her eyes are what first attracted me her, they were bright hazel. The next thing was her smile, every time she was really happy she would scrunch her nose a little. I loved the way her hair flowed when it was down it made her look like the goddess. All those things I noticed about her is what made her unique.

"Steve are you okay," she asked realising now I've been staring into her eyes in the same position for a while now.

"I'm great" the song moved to a very upbeat one,perfect for the Jitterbug. We began Jittering and Swinging the rest of the night the room was filled with happiness and laughter. After a couple of hours, Keish went the girls.

3rd person POV

"Omg, how is it going?" Quizzed Natasha.

"Amazing, he's got some serious moves, I love a guy that can own the dance floor"

"Steve was so nervous to do this. Luckily your Dad was away" said Natasha.

"But not for long though" Keisha replied sadly.

"What will you do now. Like said I believe Tony is the better choice but I saw how happy he is with you. " quoted Wanda.

" You have confront your Dad, he'll find out sooner or later. You have to put your foot down, your an adult and you deserve to be happy.

"You guys are the best" they all huddle in for a group hug. Keisha left to go back to Steve they continued to dance for hours on end, when it started getting late everyone slowly started leaving to go to bed. Steve and Keisha took a walk outside.

"I had an amazing time thank you"

"I'm glad" the stared into each other's eyes

"So you stalked me" she started giggling.

"Yeah, I did. Don't worry I'm not a weirdo haha. I wanted to see you, the little things about you. Like the way, you scrunch up your nose when you smile or laugh. Your taste in music and how when your hair is down I think you look like a goddess"

"I do a thing with my nose"

"Yeah, haven't you noticed" she looked at him surprised and impressed not one has ever seen her like that. No one has ever paid do much attention to detail about her. She tip toed and wrapped her arms around Steve's neck. He wrapped his arm around her waist, she gazed into his warm green eyes. He slowly moved his lips to hers and placed a kiss on her lips. When Steve kissed Keisha fireworks went off in her head. This kiss was different, she felt butterflies with Tony but fireworks with Steve. She knew then in that moment it was Steve, he was the one. When Steve pulled away she went back in for another kiss this time much more passionate. They spent an hour speaking outside before it was time to turn in. Steve walked Keisha back to her room. They kissed once more and she went inside to go to sleep.