Wedding Day Part 2

A/N  this is the longest chapter in here. So for the delay in updating, I had writer's block. Pictures below are of Steve's suit, the car and Keisha's bouquet. 

"Are you ready sweetheart"

"Yes Dad"

*Bridal Chorus- Wagner*

The wedding procession began and everyone rose from their seats. Eyes moved from Wanda, Natasha and Maria to Keisha. Fury proudly led her down the aisle, Keisha's eyes were darting nervously around the room the closer she got to the alter. Her grip tightened on her bouquet, Steve turned around to face her. his eyes were warm and glossy he was so full of joy. He was finally going to be happy with the woman he loves. They finally reached the alter a large grin rose on Keisha's face.

"Who gives this lady to this man?" asked the Reverand.

"I do" Smiled Fury as he handed off Keisha off to Steve and then took her hands. Everyone was now seated the couple turned around to face Reverand Joseph.

" Dearly beloved we have gathered her today to celebrate the marriage to Steve Rogers and Keisha Fury. If anyone object to this union, please speak now or forever hold your peace."

"Righty ho let's continue" Reverand Joseph smiled on.

.......

Steve took Keisha's hand and started into her eyes lovingly.

"I vow to be your most loyal companion, to lovingly support you in all things, to share in your joy and sadness, to be patient and kind, to be slow to anger, and be the half that completes your existence. I proudly take you to be my wife and friend for all time. It is an honour to be marrying the finest person I have ever come to know. "

"You are my best friend. I love you with all my heart and stand here before all of our friends and family, sharing the happiest day of my life. I want nothing more than to share my future with you – my triumphs and my challenges, my joys and my sorrows. Together, I know we can accomplish the life we both dream of living."

"Do you Steve Grant Rogers take Keisha Fury to be your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold til death do you part?" versed The Reverand.

"I do"

"Do you Keisha Fury take Steve Grant Rogers to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold til death do you part"

"I do"

"I hereby pronounce you Husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"Steve didn;t hesitate to snake his one arm around her the small of her back and another grabbing her cheek pulling her in for a romantic and passionate kiss. She returned the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck. A loud applause erupted the church with cheers filling the room. They stepped back from each other with their smiles stretching from ear to ear. They waved at their guests and made their way down the aisle to be met with tonnes of purple and white confetti.