Flashback

Christmas Eve... 24hours before the wedding....

Steve drove Keisha to their honeymoon suite booked at the Hilton. They checked in their belongings and decided to order a room service breakfast. Once the concierge came to the door they brought the trolley out to the balcony where Keisha and Steve sat. The concierges face looked very familiar. It gave Keisha a flashback. This was the night of her parent's death. That man was there. But what he did should couldn't yet recall.

.....

"Jasper, we have to hurry Aliania has her shots"

"I'm coming Kathrine"

"Mommy. I don't wanna go it will hurt"

"Sweetheart you have too. Yes, it will hurt but you'll only be left with a small boo-boo. You need it to keep you healthy and strong"

"Can I have a lollipop after"

"You can pumpkin" she placed a kiss on Aliania's head and took her hands walking her to the car. They got into the car and drove to the doctor's office. After Aliania's parents to her to get her vaccinations, they drove to the mall.

"For being such a brave little girl. We're going to get you a happy meal as well as a lollipop. How does that sound pumpkin?"

"Yay ta Daddy"beamed Aliania gazing  out of the window at all the passing buildings.

She started to recognise them now. When they  were coming up to the mall she began cheering and clapping. Her mom and Dad took both her hands leading her to the Mc Donalds counter. They ordered her chicken nuggets happy meal with a Pac-Man toy. They finished their lunch and started shopping in the mall. Kathrine looked over her shoulder and notice two women and two men they had been following them for the past hour. She nudged Jasper and pointed out their followers. Jasper took up Aliania and they started walking faster picking up their pace. The four people still continued to follow them.

"We need to loose them"retorted Kathrine.

The couple ran with Aliania through a fire door and ran down the stairs. They managed to shake their tail. Running to the car and driving off speedily back home. Later on, in the evening Jasper made everyone a hot chocolate and they all sat down under a blanket watching Popeye. Aliania fell asleep on her father's lap.

"That was a close one Kat. We might have to ask Odin to let us take refuge on Asgard"

"He wouldn't allow you to come too. I'm not leaving you behind"

"We have to figure out something. Thanos's men are getting closer. If they find us it will be catastrophic"

"'We'll be fine we just need to lay low"

Suddenly a loud bang came from the door waking up Aliania. With one more bang, a large the door flew off its hinges right into the sofa. A tall blue man wth black patterns over his eyes and mouth entered with 12 men.

 A tall blue man wth black patterns over his eyes and mouth entered with 12 men

"Ronan we meet again" sneered Kathrine.

"Kathrine a pleasure as always. You and your daughter need to come with us"

"Never!" shouted Kathrine taking her necklace from her neck land placing it over Aliania. Her eye's turned white and she began to fight the men.

"Mommy!" Aliania screamed her eyes filling with tears. Jasper picked up Aliania and ran to hide her. He picked up a 9mm handgun from under the coffee table and began shooting at the soldiers while trying to shield Aliana. He ran to her room placed her in her cot and slammed the door shut.

"Pumpkin be very silent for daddy okay'" he whispered and gestured her to keep quiet with his finger over his lips. The banging and shaking stopped and the door flew open knocking over Jasper. Ronan came thundering in holding on to Kathrines hair dragging her into the room.

"This didn't need to end like this"

"You let her go. You let her go right now!" shouted Jasper. Ronan dragging up Katherine to her feet to face him.

"You seriously left you duties at Asgard for this puny human worm"

"He's worth 10 of you" she spat in Ronan face causing him to strike her. He used his abilities to shoot into Jasper killing him instantly.

"Aliania close your eyes sweetheart to stay strong. You stay strong and fight promise me..." Ronan killed her next. Loud noises came from the living room and then three men and one woman made their way into the room.

"Sir were too late. They've  escaped" said one of the Agents.

"Do we know their names." he pointed at the bodies on the floor.

"There's no trace of any of them on any database"The man walked up to a little girl crying in her crib with her eyes tightly shut. "Do we know her name?"

"No sir"

"Hey, little one my name is Nick. Nicholas Fury, what's your name?" Aliania shook her head her mother told her to keep her name secret and she remembered too. So she opened her eyes and shook her head. "Okay, may I call you Keisha" Aliania nodded her head.

....

"You; you were one of the agents working with my dad?"

"How did you know? I left Shield a very long time"

"I remember you. My names Keisha Fury" his eyes widened and he froze. Eventually, he ran out of the room and never came back.

"What was that?" quizzed Steve.

"He was a Shield agent. He was charged with capturing Ronan the day of my parent's death. He took me to their HQ. He ran when I took off my necklace and I never saw him again after that"

"Are you okay?"

"I made peace with everything. I did remember something though"

"What?"

"For starters my name is Aliania. My mother gave me her necklace because she loved me. She didn't give it to me because she was scared of me."

"Aliania intresting" he placed his hand over hers smiling"She believed in you"

"Her and my father they sacrificed themselves for me. I'm so proud to be their daughter"

"I believe they are both looking down on you. Do you?"

"I believe they are " she smiled at Steve.

"You scared him off even at 3 years old" joked Steve. Keisha playfully kicked Steve under the table.

"Maybe. Yeah, I scared him. Grrrgh" she chuckled. They both laughed and continued with their breakfast.