Russian Trip

For weeks Natasha searched for Steve using Shields satellites to no avail. Tony had finally woke up from his coma Keisha came to visit him every day to check on him. She walked to Tony's cubicle with a large jug of icy water. She stopped when she overheard voices coming from his cubicle

"Tony we went too far Keisha's heartbroken searching for Steve"

"She won't find out. She'll forget about him soon" he joked.

"No Tony she was mad but she'll always love him"Keisha dropped the glass shocked and hurt she ran out of the room. Bruce opened the curtain fast to see the broken jug on the floor.

"Oh, shit she knows"growled Tony.

Keisha ran to the comms room where Natasha sat at a computer. She was fuming, a few tears left her eyes.

"Please tell me you found him"

"Not yet hun. What happened?"

"Tony had this planned all along and Bruce helped him"

"No your kidding. I'll kill him" Keisha held Natasha back from storming out of the room. The computer started to bleep Natasha rushed over it and saw it was showing a red marker in Saint Petersburg, Russia.

"We're going to have wrap up, really warm"'

"Your coming?"

"Of course I won't let you do this alone"

The two women set off to the Quinjet to get to Steve. They were fully equipped with full backpacks. On the way they saw Wanda, she looked at them puzzled.

"If you're going to get Steve. I'm coming"

"I want you too but my dad will know something up. Tony created an A.I. of me, can you use that and your powers to keep my Dad off our trail?"

"I will"

"Thank you " Keisha hugged Wanda and went inside one of the Quinjets with Natasha.

Time skip 12 hours

They finally landed in Saint Peterburg the location of Steve showed him being in a remote area in the mountains. The ice was too thin to handle the weight of the Quinjet so the women set off on foot. In an old Shield compound, where Steve, Bucky and Sam resided their radar was going off.

"What is is Sam?" asked Steve.

"The radar is picking up 2 heat signatures coming out way"

"Can you pull up the camera" Sam brought up the video feed he was shocked at who they were.

"She never gave up on you. You need to get them inside quick its -30degress out there " Steve and Bucky got a coat and boots on quickly and ran outside to get the women.

"Keisha were not going to make it we need to turn back"

" The jet is too far away. Ms Roamnoff"

"What was that?" asked Keisha startled.

"I stole Jarvis"

"You're amazing"

"I know"

Keisha saw 2 figures running towards them there was a blizzard and it was getting stronger and stronger. They were finding it hard to walk it was so cold. When he figures got closer Natasha could ee it was Steve and Bucky they waved with both arms to flag them down they were close now.

"Steve!" screamed Keisha.

The ice started to crack and suddenly Keisha plummeted straight through it. When Steve saw what happened he didn't hesitate to punch his shield into the ice.

"Steve it's too cold it will kill you" cautioned Bucky. he ignored him and dove into the hole he made.

Bucky couldn't see anything he was worried they were both gone. Suddenly, Steve swam up with Keisha in his arms. Bucky and Natasha helped pull them up, she wasn't breathing. Steve knelt by her side pumping away at her chest, blowing breath into her, ice was forming over his wet body. With 2 more breaths she coughed up the water, her heartbeat was slow. Steve took her in his arms to carry her to the compound. When Keisha awoke she slowly opened her eye's the was a fireplace shining brightly below her bed. She was covered in tonnes of blankets. She looked to her side to see Steve sat on the chair beside her he was sleeping with a blanket over him.

"Steve," she said softly

"Hey, how do you feel?"

"Warmer" she chuckled,

"That's great. I'm glad your feeling better"

"Thank you for saving me. Even though I didn't deserve it"

"Never say that. I love you"

"You were right about Tony and I was too blind to see it. I'm so sorry Steve " tears began streaming down her face.

"Hey don't cry. It's not your fault Tony is very cunning"

" It is I should have never trusted him. I don't know why I did. What kind of girlfriend am I?"

"The kind who wants to see the best in people. The kind of woman I feel in love with because of her heart" Steve go up and got into the bed and wrapped his arms around Keisha.

"I never want to see Tony again"

"Then we won't. We'll stay here for a while. I love you Keish" Steve wiped the tears from her face.

"I love you too Steve" he looked into her eyes and placed a kiss on her lips.

"This moment reminds me of Twilight. When Jake cuddled next to Bella to keep her warm on the mountain. Except we're together"

"Twilight?" Steve sounded confused. 

"You still haven't seen Twilight. Okay, we're watching it tomorrow you have to see it" Steve snuggled closer to Keisha they closed their eyes and fell asleep in each other's arms.