Thanksgiving Part 2

"Keisha. Tony is asking for you" Fury entered the lab there was no response. He felt a presence behind him and turned around swiftly grabbing the person's hand. It as Wanda she tried to manipulate his mind again he stopped her in her tracks.

"What were you doing Wanda"

"Nothing" an agent entered the room.

"We have located Captian Rogers and his friends. Sir your daughter and Agent Romanoff stole the second Quinjet "

"Impossible, I just saw her walk in here on CCTV" The Agent showed Fury the CCTV footage of the air crafter hanger.

" Explain now Ms Maximoff or I'll have you tried for treason"

"Keisha" called Wanda. Keisha's A.I. came out the closet running up to Fury hugging him.

"You used your mojo on me didn't you" Wanda didn't respond. "Agent take Ms Maximoff to her room where she'll remain till I get back" Fury left with a small team to get Keisha and the rest of the team.

-In Russia-

Keisha and Natasha finished off the Thanksgiving dinner and prepared everything on the table. The men got back from the town holding a few cases of beer.

"OMG it smells amazing" beamed Bucky.

" Let's hurry up and get tucked in" insisted Steve. Bucky and Steve sat down at the table. Sam was sat by the computer with his hand in his head. 

"He's here isn't he"

"Yup we should go"

"No, we're not leaving this is my first Thanksgiving and I want to spend it with the Man I love and my friends. So, let's sit down and get stuck in" she grabbed Sam's arm and lead him to the table. Steve sat at the head of the table Bucky sat opposite Keisha and Sam sat opposite Natasha.

"Who wants to say grace?" asked Sam.

"I'll say it. Thank you, Lord, for this bountiful food before us today. Thank you for my friends and most of all my girlfriend who has made me happy in ways words can't fully explain" Steve got up from his seat and pulled a small red box from his jeans pocket. He got down one knee next to Keisha. She placed her hands over mouth astonished her eyes fully extended.

"When I was just a scrawny kid from Brooklyn. I never imagined I would ever find anybody. The serum made people fall over me for my looks, not my heart. After I woke up from the ice I still that feeling that draws you to another person never came. Until one-day young women entered the Academy and made my heart skip a beat. I finally felt it that feeling that draws you to another. I know we hit a patch but I feel like this has only made us stronger. I love you Keish with all my heart and I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife"

Steve opened the box reveal a gorgeous marquise cut ring. She nodded moving her hands away from her mouth lost for words.

 She nodded moving her hands away from her mouth lost for words

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes, Yes a thousand times yes" she cried. A large grin appeared on her face and on Steve's he placed the ring on her hand. A few awws coming from the table. They stood up together, he tilted his head down placing a large kiss on Keisha's lips. They pulled away for a moment them continued; Sam's stomach began to rumble causing them to stop.

"I'm sorry guys let's eat," said Steve.

Steve carved the Turkey and they started their feast. Laughter and chatter filled the table. A loud bang came from the hanger door they knew who it was but carried on. Three familiar figures appeared behind Natasha.

"Dad. Maria . Agent Nelson how lovely for you to join us. Come sit we have plenty of food to go around."

"We need..."

"We don't need to do anything right now but eat." Fury frowned at her bemused. "Please Dad"

"Just this once" to everyone's surprise Fury pulled up a chair next to Natasha. Maria and Agent Nelson followed him. Sam passed them all plates and beers. Fury opened it and started drinking.

"So I have some news don't be mad." she extended her arm showing her Dad her ring finger. He had the beer in his mouth at the time, in shock he ended up spitting it out spraying it all over Agent Nelson. Everyone laughed. 

"Tell me this is a joke"

"No Dad please be happy for us"

"I won't allow it"

"But you will because if you want to be a part of my life, you'll have to. I want you to walk me down the aisle"

"Aren't you in love with Tony? isn't that why Steve left"

"God no! I don't want to hear his name!" Keisha began to tell her father everything that happened with Tony.  A frown grew more on Fury's face. 

"I'll kill him. With my bare hands if I have to"

"I just don't want to see him again"

"You won't have to. Tony's future in The Avengers is done. You have my word on that. Nobody breaks my daughter's heart and get's away with it" Keisha smiled at her dad and they continued to eat.