At The Burrow

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated in a while :( I was busy. I forgot to mention that this book is dedicated to my lovely friend @ellouise_4 Aka Ellie from this story(: FOLLOW!

-Grace

-oOo-

They had been at The Burrow for a couple of days now. Arietta had met Mr Weasley, and Fred's other two older brothers, Bill and Charlie.

It was about seven thirty when Fred and George decided to wake Arietta and Ellie up, by running into the room they were sharing and jumping up and down on them repeatedly.

"WAKE UP, YOU LAZY BONES!" The twins yelled together, bouncing up and down, and throwing pillows at the girls.

"Ughhhh." Ari moaned, pulling the covers over her head, cowering from the rain of objects being thrown rather forcefully at her head.

"GET UP!" Fred yelled, a carefully aimed pillow whacking Ellie in the head, "Mum and Dad are out visiting Aunt Muriel, and.WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT!"

"Ugh. Ok, ok, Freddie, I'm up, look." Arietta stood up, not realizing that she was still in her 'pyjamas': An old vest top that was way too small for her, and Fred's old boxers from their third year (A/N: Stole this from somewhere, but admit it, it's sooo cute :-D).

Fred looked at her, appreciating her slim figure for a moment, before realizing what she was wearing.

"Are those my boxers?" He grinned, winking at her.

"Uhm... yea-I-I mean... uhm... NO!" Arietta blushed, grabbing her bedsheets and pulling them around her waist.

"THEY ARE!" Ellie squealed, jumping from her top bunk and landing neatly on George's shoulders, "Ta-dah! Aweh, how cute!" She cooed, leaning down to pinch my cheek, George doing the same to Fred.

"Oh, well, they look better on you, anyway." Fred winked, coming up from behind and putting his arms around Arietta's waist. She turned her head slightly to meet him and their lips tangled together.

They were interrupted by a collective squeal of disgust from George and Ellie, and also Percy yelling up the stairs that breakfast was ready.

Later that day Percy received an owl from his mother, informing them that they would be staying overnight at Aunt Muriel's.

The fun continued; Fred, George, Ellie, Arietta, Ginny, Harry and Ron played Quidditch while Charlie and Bill commentated and Hermione cheered for whichever team scored.

It was quite late when they got to bed, but Arietta was restless. Ellie was fast asleep, as was the case with the rest of the household, she suspected.

She shrugged on a jumper, one of Fred's old Gryffindor Quidditch ones, and snuck outside, the grass cold against her barefeet.

She lay there for a while, just gazing up at the stars, and an hour later, she heard feet pad, pad, padding towards where she lay, shielded by the tree.

It was Fred.

"Have I mentioned how perfect you look in the moonlight?" He asked, lying down next to her.

"No," Arietta breathed, turning so that her face was inches away from his, "I don't think you have,"

"Well, you do," He smirked, and before she could bat an eyelid, he flipped himself round so he was on top of her.

"Can I?" Fred asked, his voice low and gentle.

Arietta nodded. A single nod.

-oOo-

I hate writing smut -_-

ah well, hope you enjoyed it ;) of course, they did the deed if you were wondering. I'll confirm that next update :)

much love!

-Grace