A Part Of Us

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while :( I've been kind of busy... But anyway, I'm back now, and I am truly obsessed with the Forever Mine duo by HaHaPhelpsHaHa! I say duo because there's book one, 'Forever Mine' and the sequel 'Second Chances' which I am reading at the moment!! Anyway... a few of my friends have requested a happy part -_- *cough* @JustTheWayItSounds @ellouise_4. I don't do happy, but I'll try!!

-Grace

-oOo-

"So Pomfrey gave you some potion that covers up the bump?" Ellie asked me, frowning curiously at my stomach.

"Yep," Only Ellie knew about the baby, apart from Fred, George, Dumbledore, McGonagoll and Pomfrey.

"Have you and Fred decided on names yet?" Arietta was two months into her pregnancy and it was becoming harder to cover up. For example: morning sickness could usually be heard from all dormitories; why did she have to go to the hospital wing ever night; and why did she keep a potion in her bag?

"Yeah. Alice Ginny Weasley if it's a girl and Alfie George Weasley if it's a boy." Arietta smiled, the idea of becoming a mother was perfect. She didn't know how she would manage; but she was nearly seventeen so it was ok.

"Aw, that's so cute, Ellie said, punching her best friend lightly on the arm. Arietta fake winced and continued to eat her dinner. It was only after she had polished off a plate of spaghetti that Fred and George burst through the doors to The Great Hall, and sat down next to the girls.

"Hi," Arietta smiled, reaching for some biscuits that lay just across the table, grabbing five and nibbling daintily at them.

"Hi, Ari." the twins chorused. Arietta could almost feel them frowning at her stomach.

"Uhm... Ari?" Fred was obviously too curious to hold it back,

"Yuff." Arietta's voice was muffled with biscuits.

"How come... you're not... um...-" Arietta and Ellie cut him off,

"Potion." They said together and went back to eating.

"Ah." George said, reaching for some chicken.

Arietta felt slightly disappointed that nobody had mentioned the fact that it was her birthday the next day, but at the same time she didn't want to sound pushy, so she didn't say anything. Although she felt quite upset about it, as next birthday she would be looking after a baby...

It was a while later that the boys had stopped eating that they headed off to the common room.

"Soo..." Arietta tried to sound casual as she tried to bring up the subject of her birthday, flopping into an armchair "What's happening tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah!" The twins looked at each other, delight crossing their faces, and Arietta felt relief surge through her body; they had remembered. "Because it's Saturday tomorrow, we're opening our new brand of jokes!" Disappointment seeped through her body.

"I'm going to bed." Arietta whispered, getting up hastily so that they wouldn't see her face.

"What? Ari, it's only nine!" George exclaimed, coming to stand in front of her.

"I'm tired." Arietta replied, pushing past him and running into the her dormitory.

As soon as she got in, she got undressed, took a swig of potion and clambered into bed, silent tears rolling down her face.

Ellie came in soon after.

"Ari, is there something I should know?" Ellie whispered, and Arietta could feel her presence above her bed.