What...?

I'm sorry for the cliffy ;) I WILL TRY TO WRITE CUTE STUFF. Sorry Professor, but I must not tell lies. Ok, ok, I'll try and make it cute @ellouise_4, okay? Okay. *cries at the Fault in Our Stars quote* Btw they are 17 in my head in this ;) i know their only 16 in the books but it seems better.

Ok story!

-Grace

-oOo-

Arietta could feel her heartbeat get faster as Fred kissed her passionately, their tongues tangling together.

"You are the most perfect thing that's ever happened to me, Arietta Scrimgeour." Fred said sincerely, taking her jumper off her in one swift move.

"I love you, Fred." She said, unbuttoning his pyjama top, revealing his toned chest.

"I love you too, Ari." His lips worked their way down to her lips, where he made sure to leave a mark, before he gently removed her vest shirt. She blushed as she realised she had forgotten to take her bra off, so she lay exposed in front of him in just a bra and his old boxers.

Fred's hands made their way down to her waist, and he slipped off the boxers. Arietta was even more beautiful than he had anticipated. He kissed her stomach, and made his way up to her chest, pulling her up by her shoulders so he could undo the strap on her bra.

"You're... you're so beautiful, Arietta." Fred looked her dead in the eye. In response she removed his pyjama bottoms and kissed him, her anxiety shown through the trembles in her lip.

Fred put his legs inbetween hers and kissed her.

And then it happened.

*A month later*

The Hogwarts year had started again, Christmas had been and gone.

"Ugh, El, I don't feel so good." Arietta moaned as they made their way to potions class. Fred and George were ahead of them, laughing.

"Really?" The worry on her best friends face was clear, "Do you want to go the hospita-" Her sentence was cut off by Arietta vomiting on the floor.

"Merlin! Ari!" Ellie watched as her best friend continued to be sick.

"Fred! FRED!" Ellie yelled, and the twins stopped abruptly, and looked back. As their eyes fell to Arietta, who was now only silently retching above her own vomit, a look of horror came upon their faces.

"Merlin's beard! Love, love are you ok?" Fred asked kneeling by his girlfriend and holding her hair out of her eyes.

"Y-yeah... I... I think so. I just want to get to the hospital wing." Arietta said weakly.

"Of course." Fred replied softly, scooping her up in his arms.

When they got to the hospital wing, Madam Pomfrey sighed as she saw Arietta lying weakly in Fred's arms.

"What was it this time, Mr Weasley?" She asked, summoning him to lay her down on a spare bed at the end of the wing.

"She was just sick out of the blue, Madam Pomfrey." Ellie explained as she watched Fred lay his girlfriend on the bed.

"Alright. Can you two boys leave us for a minute while I ask Arietta some questions?" Madam Pomfrey asked, gesturing at the twins.

"'Course." Fred and George replied in unison, leaving silently.

"Shall I...?" Ellie asked, pointing to the door, and then herself.

Madam Pomfrey shook her head, "No, no, you stay there, Miss Dix. Now, Arietta, are you a virgin?" The abruptness of her question silenced Ellie, but Arietta seemed unpeturbed. She shook her head.

"How did you...?"

"Oh, give me some credit, a month since the Christmas holidays, pretty girl, boyfriend, I was young once, you know!" Madam Pomfrey retorted, smiling slightly.

"And are you late?" Another very abrupt question.

Arietta nodded.

"By how long?" She inserted a needle into Arietta's arm, took it out and cast a charm over it. The blood turned green. Positive.

"Two weeks." Arietta's voice was trembling, and Ellie didn't think it was from being sick.

"It's too late to use the contraceptive charm, I suppose?" Ellie asked, her hands were beginning to tremble too.

"Correct, Eleanor." Madam Pomfrey shook her head, "The father is Mr Weasley, I suppose?"

"Yes, Fred's the father." Arietta felt like she was going to cry. She was happy about the baby, but she was so scared about how Fred would react.

"Alright then. Well, let's get you cleaned up, I'll go through some advice with you, and I'll make sure you have the things you need." Madam Pomfrey ushered Ellie off and directed Arietta toward the bathroom.

It was quite a bit later, when Arietta was rested, clean and had been through all the pregnancy tips, that she was let back tk the common room. It was about seven 'o clock.

"Oh, Ari! You're ok!" Fred yelled, running across to his girlfriend as she entered the room. "What's wrong?" He looked down at Arietta.

"Fred... I... I need to talk to you alone." She hissed, dragging him out of the corridor.

"What's wrong, love?" Fred took her face gently in both hands. She turned away, yanking her head out of his grasp.

"Fred... I... I-I'm... I'm pr-pregnant."

"What...?" The shock was blatantly obvious on his face.

"I'm pregnant." Arietta repeated, a sick feeling forming in her stomach.

"You're pregnant." His face was emotionless.

"Yes."

"I...I'm going to be a father."

"You're going to be a father, yes."

"Wow... I... I don't what to say."

"How do you feel about it, Freddie?" The sick feeling was multiplying.

"Well, anything that's half of me and half of you is going to be pretty amazing, right?" He smirked, pulling her into a hug. The sick feeling in Arietta's stomach ceased instantly. He wanted this child.

Fred stooped down to her stomach.

"Hello, little baby, I'm your Daddy!" The joy in his voice made Arietta's heart swell.

"C'mon, let's get back inside." Fred whispered, towing her back into the common room.

-oOo-

Aw.

FEELS.

-Grace