Petja's Present

So I'll try and update every Tuesday and Friday! I'm sorry if I don't :/

-Grace

-oOo-

"So Petja told you to go to Gringotts and hand in the key?" Ellie asked. They were in Hogsmeade, the day after... Arietta became a partial daughter-in-law.

"Yeah. Ugh, Fred, I'm so hungryyy." Arietta whined. Her face was still pale from the shock of the news the night before, but she had made the effort to get out of Hogsmeade.

"Oh, Ari, you're always hungry now!" Ellie smirked. It was true, everything vaguely sugary sent Arietta into fits of craving.

"Sorry, side effect of being a mother!" Arietta sang, peering wistfully at Honeydukes.

"You know... since Durmstrang are here for the Triwizard Tournament, shouldn't your brother be here too?" Fred stopped suddenly, thought consuming his brain.

"I don't know. I haven-" Arietta cut herself off as they approached the bank, running towards it.

"Someone's eager." George chuckled.

"No, look, she's hugging that boy..." Fred whispered, a sick feeling forming in his stomach. As they approached Arietta and the boy, they could hear them both speaking rapidly in Russian.

(the «» are speech marks)

«Я не могу поверить, что ты здесь! Да Петя

«Я получил здесь пару дней назад, вот почему Аша доставлен ключ

«Ах, Петя, я не могу поверить, что ты здесь!»

"Arietta? Who's this?" Fred glared at the boy.

"Fred, this is my brother, Petja! He came to surprise me!" Arietta beamed at Fred, hugging the boy again.

Gasps of relief ran through the others.

"Hello, Petja." Fred moved forward, extending his hand, which Petja took and shook.

"Hi." Now that they looked at the boy; he did look like his sister. Dark hair and glittering blue eyes.

"So, sister, let's go!" He smirked, tugging her hand.

"Ok, ok!" When they eventually got to Vault 485, Petja had told them all about himself. He was in Harry's year, 14 years old, his favourite subject was DADA, and he had a tawny owl called Asha.

"Here we are, Vault 485," The Gringotts goblin announced, unlocking the vault.

Arietta stepped forward and peered inside, but was soon knocked back by a ball of fur bounding out of the vault.

"Petja! It's a puppy!" She exclaimed picking the puppy up and hugging her brother.

The dog; a Siberian husky, with ice blue eyes and a thick coat of rich white fur.

"What're you going to call him?" Petja asked, cooing at the dog.

" Александр. Or Aleksandr. Aleks for short." Arietta explained to Fred, George and Ellie. "It means 'defender of mankind."

When they got out of Gringotts, Aleks held steadily in Arietta's arms, a French girl approached them, talking rapidly to Ellie.

"Ah, Eleanor ! Longtemps sans voir, Hé salope ? Vous étiez toujours une salope." The girl said, sneering at Fred and George.

Ah, Eleanor! Long time no see, hey bitch? You always were a slut.

" Vous stupide vache ! Vous ne savez rien de moi, Pierre!"

You stupid cow! You know nothing about me, Pierre!

" Discutable. En tout cas, je parie que les gingembres pourraient faire beaucoup mieux que vous, tels comme... moi!"

Debatable. Anyway, I bet the gingers could do a lot better than you, such as... me!

" PAS SUR MA MONTRE, LAITIER!" Ellie screamed, lunging at the girl and pulling her hair.

NOT ON MY WATCH, SLAG!

Arietta lunged forward as Ellie knocked the girl to the floor, and they started scratching each other, screaming insults in French all the while.

About five minutes later, the twins and Petja had managed to prize the two girls apart.

Ellie had a cut on her cheek and her lip looked swollen, but apart from that, she was fine. The French girl had a couple of scratches near her eye, and some of her fine white hair was lying on the floor.

Arietta rounded on the girl. She was skinny, with white blonde hair, grey eyes and tanned skin.

"Who are you?" Arietta spat at the girl.

"Luce Pierre, from Beauxbatons. And you?" Pierre glared at Arietta.

"Arietta Scrimgeour, from Hogwarts. What did you just say to Ellie just now?"

"I told Eleanor how happy I was to see her again, and she just attacked me!" Pierre pouted, batting her eyelids at Petja.

"No, she didn't! She told me I was a bitch and that 'the gingers' could do better than me, such as her!" Ellie interrupted, "And do not call me by my first name, it's Dix to you, Pierre!"

Having been released roughly from Petja's grip, Luce Pierre stumbled off towards Honeydukes, trying desperately to fix her hair.

"Ugh. I hate that girl. Stupid Veela." Ellie began cursing under her breath in French.

The Triwizard tournaments were nearly over now; just the final task to go and Petja would be going home. They needed to tell him now.

"Petja!" Arietta called to her brother, catching his arm. "I'm not coming back home this summer."

"Why not?"

"Because... because Mother and Father disowned me because I'm pregnant." She said, matter-of-factly.

"Oh, merlin, Ari, I'm so sorry. Where are you living?"

"With Fred. It's his kid." She explained, hugging her brother, as they went in opposite directions.

"Well, once this is over, tell me when it's born!" Petja called back.

"Will do!" Arietta yelled back, scurrying to catch up with her three friends.

-oOo-

DOUBLE UPDATE, ME THINKS!