New Family

Hi! Sorry this is late, I've been ill and it was my mum's birthday and stuff :/ Anyway! It includes Russian :)! Enjoy!

-Grace

-oOo-

*the day after the party*

"Oi, Arietta!" George poked Arietta in the arm, "An owls here, and it's- OW! -hurting me!" He cried, signalling to the Screech Owl that was trying to batter it's way past George to Arietta.

"Oh, it's Asha!" Arietta beamed, leaping up from her seat to greet the rather violent owl, "She's my brother's owl," She explained, taking the letter off the owl and reading it through.

Уважаемые Arietta,

Надеюсь, что вы провели хороший день рождения, дорогая сестра! Семнадцать! Я надеюсь это получает вам где-то недалеко от вашего дня рождения. Извините, если Аша пытается напасть кто... она имеет Оборонительный скорее недавно. Надеюсь, вам понравится подарок!

Любовь,

Петя

(Translated from Russian this means:)

Dear Arietta,

Hope you had a good birthday, dearest sister! Seventeen! I do hope this gets to you sometime close to your birthday. Sorry if Asha tries to attack anyone... she has rather defensive recently. Hope you like the present!

Love,

Petja

"What does that mean?" Fred asked, peering dumbfoundedly at the piece of paper.

"Oh, it's just my brother saying Happy Birthday," Arietta explained, tipping the envelope upside down, and a Gringotts vault key fell into her palm.

"I didn't know you could speak Russian!" Ellie exclaimed, eyebrows raised.

Arietta rolled her eyes.

"Well, my mum is Russian. I mean, come on, Arietta and Petja?" She said, turning the key over in her hand. Vault 485. "He goes to Durmstrang." she added. Petja was two years younger than her, but they had always been close.

"Oh, speaking of family, have you told your parents yet?" A worried expression formed on Fred's face.

"No. I'm going to owl them now with Asha, seeing as she's over here." Arietta replied, reaching for some paper.

Dear Mother and Father,

I have some exciting news! I am going to have a child! I am well and happy. Hope you are too,
Love,
Arietta.

She gave the letter to Asha and then turned back to the twins and Ellie.

" Боже мой! Вы дебилы!" Oh my God! You morons! Arietta exclaimed as she saw the three of them conjuring pictures of her face and Fred's and mashing them together "Why would you... Боже мой! Боже мой!" Most of the images where extremely disturbing.

"You know, it's sexy when you speak in Russian." Fred smirked at her.

"So can we discuss-" George was interrupted by Asha coming through the window, once more, holding a Howler, which Arietta gingerly opened.

Arietta,

Вы глупо глупо маленькая девочка! ТЫ ПОЗОР! Я буду связаться с юристом, мы вы отрекались. Никогда не обращайтесь к нам снова.