Chapter 1

[Y/N]

It was an ordinary usual day for most people, except for me. I'm always getting beaten and yelled at by my parents.

They say "I wish you were never born" or "I wish you were a boy and not a girl." or maybe even "I hate you" which doesn't really get to me but it still hurt for them to say that.

I always wanted to just burst out crying and stop holding all this pain inside me. But that would only make things worse. I would get even more abused by them and maybe even killed for showing that I am weak.

"Y/N! Get down here -hic- right this instant." yelled my father. He sounded drunk.

I walked downstairs with a disappointed look on my face.

My dad had two other girls with him. "-Hic- Y/N I want you to run to the beer store and get me and these nice ladies a few drinks -hic-," he asked tipsily.

"Father you know I'm not allowed in the beer store at my age," I told him with attitude and waiting to see what he'll say back. Instead of seeing what he'll say back, he got a bottle from the mini-fridge that was empty and threw it at me. I quickly dodged it and regained my stance.

"You STUPID child, don't ever talk to me again with that attitude of yours," he said throwing more bottles. I dodge them all but one glass shard clashed against my face and left a big cut.

"You little pest. Take this money and go buy my beer and wear something decent before you leave." He shouted and threw me the money. It was 30,000 dollars. How much was for one bottle of alcohol, 5,000 each.

With this money, I could run away and start a new life only for a few days. No, I can't be thinking of running away, it won't work out. I'll be found dead In an alleyway the next day. But that the only option I have to get out of this horrible place that they call home which I call a piece of trash.

Before I could go, I went upstairs to go and change. My mother walked threw the door with another man besides her. I went upstairs to go hide in a place they won't see me so I could listen to what might happen next.

"You little -hic- two-timer. You brought another man home to my house!" my father erupted from this.

"Says the one who has these two plastic girls with him." my mother shouted. The two girls that my mom said were made out of plastic started to fight with my mom, physically. While my father started to punch the hell out of the other guy.

While my father finally was done beating the hay out of him he called me down and gave me 100,000 and told me to go and change and get him some alcohol. I ran upstairs packed my luggage with everything I needed and threw it out the window. I got the rest of the money he gave me and ran out before he could call me back to do something else.

I was really running away. Not looking back. I grabbed my luggage and scurried off.

"Where am I supposed to go now," I questioned my self walking into an alleyway. "I don't have much stuff to survive out here, only my clothes and dignity," I said. "Maybe I should get going. My father may be searching for me right after he notices I ran away with his money." I ran out of the alley and started running toward all the abandoned buildings on the other side of town opposite from my original dump I call home.

[Time-Skip ~ Nighttime]

I made it an old abandoned building. I thought of staying here for the night and get right back up in the morning and continue my journey the next day. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Hoping for a good day tomorrow.

[Anon]

We saw an old abandoned building and decided to take a tour around it. "I wonder if this would be a good place to make a better, bigger company." one voice said. "Right." another replied. We walked around the area looking for another place that might be damaged or starting to get broken down so we could repair it or replace it.

Then we found a girl who was laying there sleeping in the mist. She was stunning. A perfect girl just laying there as if there was no worry in this world. We both decided to take her back to our original company and wait for her to get up or she would die in this cold environment.

"The boys would love this young lady." one voice said. "Yes, they would indeed. I hope nothing happens to her like the others." replied the other one while walking to the van and placing her in the back of the car.

"I wonder how the boys are going to react to her. I hope they can become great friends, or maybe even more than friends." one of them giggling in excitement. "So do I." replied the other person.

After a few hours, they arrived at a company named, 'X-Tech'. They walked out of the car with this lovely girl with us. They stepped into the building going to the elevator. Making there way to the top floor, 'The Suite' bedroom. Placing her on the bed as she continued to sleep. It going to be a good day tomorrow as usual but better.