Chapter 19

[Anon]

It's been a week since Tyler was suspended and Taylor and [Y/N] started dating. Now that Tyler was finally back in school, Kimiko plan was in motion. She waited for him in front of the school

[Kimiko]

I waited for Tyler in front of the school, it was pretty troublesome having to wait for more than ten minutes for him to come, then seven hours in school until you could finally do what you've planned.

"Hey Kimiko!" I turned around to see [Y/N] who said called out to me, Taylor and Tyler, finally.

"What took you so long!" I shouted grabbing Tyler's hand and rushing off.

[Brief [Y/N] and Taylor]

"Are they dating... nahhh." we said in unison, then giggled.

[Tyler]

Kimiko rushed me into the school, I couldn't even get a chance to say bye to [Y/N] and Taylor.

"So to go over the plan again, your going to be righting poems to [Y/N], buttering her up, twice a day, okay. I already got something for you to give her..." Kimiko handed me a piece of paper. It said...

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑀'𝓁𝒶𝒹𝓎,

"M'lady? What"

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓃,

𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃.

"Common."

𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽,

𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑔𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽.

"That I do not understand."

𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒,

𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓂𝑒.

"She can see me."

"Shut up, can't you see I tried to make something good, I don't see you coming up with something." she said displeased.

"Sorry, I just think I should tell her after school, in my own way." I suggested.

She shook her head side to side, "But girls like to be wooed. It'll work."

"I think I should just tell her after school." She sighed and waved her hands at me.

"Do whatever you want." she granted mumbling un-certain words after.

[Y/N]

"What do you want to do Taylor?" we were outside on the field lying in the grass. It was a beautiful day for it.

"I don't know, what would you like to do [N/N]." he giggled.

I turned to him and kissed his cheek, "How about we just lay here and look at the clouds." I suggested.

"Sure." he then kissed my cheek as well.

[Anon]

Class has finally started...

[Tyler]

I waited in front of the classroom door for [Y/N], she was running pretty late.

"Hey Tyler, sorry I'm late, me and Taylor were looking at the clouds." she yelled as she ran to me.

"Okay, let's just get in the classroom."

"Right."

. . .

It's been an boring amount of thirty minutes, everyone was falling asleep, even the teacher.

"Okay class, I'm tired so, do what you want." she walked to her desk, instead of sitting down slowly and putting her head down, she banged it on the table, making a loud sound that would make your spin shiver.

"Ouch." I heard [Y/N] say as she shivered.

"Hey [Y/N], could you meet me by the gardening area behind the school."

"Sure, just me?" she asked.

"Yeah just you."

"Okay."

. . .

It was now after school, since we had different classes and my class was closet to the back of the school, I was there first. It's been five minutes and she still hasn't appeared.

[Brief [Y/N]]

"Bye Kimiko, I gotta go." I waved her goodbye.

"Okay, tell Tyler I say good-luck!" she said smiling and running.

"What?"

[Tyler]

I then noticed her coming out the doors.

"Hey [Y/N]!" I waved. I was all happy that I was now dong this.

"Hey Tyler, what do you have to tell me?"

"Well...," I paused for a moment, I didn't know I'd get this far, "I wanted to tell you that I... I... I like you."

"I like you too" she laughed punching my shoulder, "Isn't that obvious?"

"No- I mean yes, but I meant that... I love you." I said with the same confidence.

"You like me..." she paused for a long time. I must have messed up or something.

"Sorry [Y/N], I didn't mean to mess you up like this-" I was stopped by her hugging me.

"No-no, it's okay... but I can't accept. I already with someone." she said sadly.

"What? What!" I yelled, "Who is this person?!"

"I don't want to say, but I have to give you a good reason..." her pause was giving off to much suspense, I can't handle this.

"It's... Taylor..." she finally let it out. I can't believe him, how could he do this. We made a deal.

"I gonna kill him!" I mumbled.