Chapter 34

●▪●

"Who did what Yuzu? Can you tell me? I can keep a secret~."

●▪●

[Yuzu]

"First off, that's a lie, second it's between me and Yuki." I said. She stared at me for a while, her smile grew bigger too.

"Then I just have to torture you about it." she said as she shivered. "How does that sound?"

"..."

We reached our destination. As we headed inside, I wondered why Yuki and Kimiko never spoken to each other once. I bet was Kiyoshi wondering that too. I have to find out why, we're family, we can't stay like this.

As we changed out of our clothing and into more comfortable ones, I addressed the elephant in the room.

"So Yuzu-" I interrupted Kimiko and asked.

"What's up with you two? Ever since you guys got back from the movies you've been acting differently."

"I've been wondering that too." Kiyoshi added.

"What do you mean? We're just fine." Kimiko lied.

"Kimiko kissed me... and it was disgusting." Yuki answered. "Yuzu follow me to my room."

That was uncalled for. I followed him. They would just stop talking because of one simple kiss. Weird.

As I laid down on my back on Yuki's bed, I thought of asking him if he 'could' ever have feelings for Kimiko.

"Hey Yu, do you think-"

"If I could ever fall for her. Never."

"Why?"

"I already have someone on my mind. Why would I want to just change my love interest for some-why do you care so much?"

"I just wanted to know."

"You want y/n to yourself don't you?"

"Well of course."

"Screw you then."

[Reader]

Today was a long day. I feel dirty, I'm gonna take a bath. I was about to walk upstairs but Taylor grabbed my arm. He looked sad, I wonder why?

"Y/n please, can we-"

"No thanks. I want to take a relaxing bath." I pulled my arm away from him and walked up the stairs.

I headed for the bathroom which was really big. The tub was the size of a swimming pool. I removed my clothing and headed for the tub, there was a note on the counter which read.

I prepared a bath for you y/n. It must have been stressful to have to lose your family. Enjoy the bath. Love, Mike.

That was nice of him to do. The tub was already filled with water, it was really hot, yet manageable. I stepped in and sat down slowly.

There were buttons on the side which had the names of different types of soaps.

"Fancy." I clicked a button which read 'Lavender Silk'. A soothing smell of lavender filled the air. Foam started to form and covered the transparent water.

"This is nice." I whispered to myself. "Really nice."

[Anon]

Y/n eyes closed. She fell asleep. It was silent, as if no one was home at all. Tyler wasn't home, Taylor was sulking in his room. Mrs. Laura was no where to be seen.

Mike soon got home and immediately headed upstairs. He wanted to head to his room, but was distracted by the sweet smell of lavender in the air.

He walked to the bathroom door and slowly opened it. He then saw a resting y/n in the tub.

"She fell asleep."

He walked in. He analysed her.

"She looks so peaceful." He knelt down and sat on his knees and admired her. "Your skin is so pretty y/n. I want to just rub my hands all over it."

He looked at you more, then to the foamy water.

"Maybe I'll just join you instead."

He began to remove his clothes. He slowly walked into the tub not wanting to disturbed you.

He seated right next to you. He lifted you up and placed you onto his lap. He place your head into his chest and stroked your hair.

"Such lovely hair."

He admired every inch of your body. Slowly touching you making sure you wouldn't wake up.

"We're only eleven years apart if I'm correct... I don't think it'll matter anyway."

He placed a kiss onto your forehead.

"Until then."

----

Well... I have no idea what I just did

Mike - Age, 26

Picture of him will be in next chapter... maybe.