Chapter 37

It was an early Monday morning. (Y/n) had her bags packed and was ready to tell Mike about her leaving. She doesn't have a place to stay since Kimiko said there was no space.

"How should I tell Mike?" you mumbled under your breath. "He's the type to understand. He'll obviously let me go."

You headed for your door to leave, as you opened it... you saw Kiyoshi?

"Kiyoshi?" you questioned. "What are you doing here?"

"To pick you up of course." he said cheerfully. You saw his puppets with him.

"You still into puppets. What are you five?" you mocked.

"I don't care, I like em." the bunny, wrapped it's mouth around your hand pulling you out of the room.

"I should clarify. How come your hear to take me?"

"I saw the conversation you had with Kimiko. You want to come and live with us?"

"Kimiko said you guys don't have any space."

"We live in a mansion, we have space." by the time he was finished talking, you stood in front of a long, black limo. As you gazed at into the opaque window, all you could think about was rich bastards. The window rolled down exposing Yuki who had a wide smirk across his face.

He was about to speak, but was silenced by the cheerful version if him, Yuzu. He leaped out the window and embraced you into a hug. Yuki on the other hand got out and separate the both of you.

"Hello?! You might have seen I was going to speak with her." he said clutching onto Yuzu's arm. "We agreed to share, but you crossing the line." he whispered to him.

"You were probably going to insult her." Yuzu said pulling his arm away. "I'm saving you the trouble if being loathed more."

"You two okay?" you looked at the both of them. Stopped and payed attention to you. How nice.

"We're fine!" Yuki yelled at you.

"Let's get going then." Yuzu pulled your arm and seated you into the car, in between Kimiko and him.

Kimiko stared at you. You did the same, wondering why Kimiko would lie. Does she not like you anymore? Did something happen that you know nothing of?

"Once we arrive at school..." she began. "I want you to tell everyone you've changed your mind about coming to stay with us." she whispered into you ear which sent shivers down your spine.

"Wh-"

"I already have enough problems." she added.

She pushed you foward causing you to collapse on Kiyoshi's lap. You looked up embarrassed as Kiyoshi just smiled.

The car hit a bump making you fly back and land on Yuzu. You could care less.

"You alright?" he asked.

"Yep!" you stood up and seated.

"I need you (y/n)..." he whispered.

"Pardon?" you asked. He then shook his head at a fast rate. A heavy gaze bestowed on the both of you. A gaze that was eager to kill.

It was lunch. It was silent, the four of you seated at a table. You decided to break the silence but was interrupted by Kiyoshi walking to your table.

"Hey Kiyoshi!" you said.

"Hey (y/n), how's it going

"Do you want me to?" you replied.

"No. Of course not." he chuckled.

He took a seat next to you, more like pushed Kimiko off her seat. He started a conversation with "Hey Yuki, tell (y/n) about that love poem you wrote."

Everyone's eyes were on him. 'Love Poem' you thought. "Read it for us!" you suggested causing him to blush red. You asked questions like, who is it for? Do they go to this school? Can I meet them?

"No one!" he yelled. "It's no one." he got up and left the table.

You checked the time seeing it was time for fourth period. You told everyone and they left. The first destination you went to was your locker.

You took your thing and closed it, exiting the hallway.

"This is her locker. It's in the same hall as mine... whatever!"

Yuki followed you to your locker. Once you left he slid an envelop through the openings and exited in the opposite direction.