Chapter 5

[Flashback]

I wanna run away

I wanna run away

Anywhere out this place

I wanna run away

Just U and I, I, I, I, I

U and I, I, I, I, I

U and I, I, I, I, I

U and I, I, I, I, I

Just U and I

(Verse from Galantis - Runaway)

----X----

"[Y/N] turn of that damn music and go to bed!"

'It's 4pm."

"Me and your father are going out for some drinks, now turn off that damn music, go to bed and sleep. Don't want anyone hearing you and reporting, finding out we left you at home alone. And face charges."

"B****."

"What was that young lady, what did you say to your mother. She gave birth to you, now your calling her a-"

"A b****. Are you deaf or something."

"That's it, when we come back your sleep outside!"

"Outside is better than this junk of a place, even jail is."

"And your getting a whooping to!"

"Ohhh a whooping, like how dad does it to you after you guys get drunk and come back home, your a lady defend yourself."

"That's it!"

"That's it, that's it, say another thing for once, oh wait, your vocabulary has a short amount of words in it. I going to bed."

"Let's go honey. She doesn't deserve your respect."

[End of Flashback]

----X----

-a week after meeting the twins-

[Y/N]

What I saw was unbelievable, my parents were making a plead for me to come home, on the news, faking everything, saying they miss me, love me, want me back, can not live without me, liars.

"[Y/N], who are those people. Are they your parents." Yuzu asked me.

"You mean those good-for-nothing-lying-little-cheese-balls!" I yelled.

"I love cheese balls, the way you said it was mean, and yes them."

"Yeah they are my parents why."

"Well it looked like they miss you and want you back." he inquired.

"They want me back, they only want the 100,000 dollars I took, not me."

"Then tomorrow we could go to then, I could be your backup, I'll hide somewhere and keep a look out. I'm really good at spying." he insisted.

"I feel uncomfortable showering now." I joked. He looked as if he took it seriously.

"I-I-I don't spy on you while your showering or when you cha- Scratch that, I don't spy on you at all!" he dodged.

"That's comforting to know," I giggled. He was blushing everywhere, "but seriously, do you spy on me." I said.

"No I don't, I already said that in the previously!"

"Alright."

"But Yuki does." he finished.

"Wh-Wha-What!"

"Kidding." He giggled.

"Okay."

----X----

Okay [Y/N], we here to see if the sinister garbage on the news was true," Yuzu cheered, "and I see you decided to come, Yuki."

"Only to keep an eye on you two, and to tell mom anything that goes wrong today."

"Were hear you guys, go hide in the backyard and look through the window, when I have a chance alone, I'll unlock the door and you guys will be able to get in swiftly." I ordered.

"Right." Yuzu agreed.

"Don't boss me around you bimbo." Yuki hissed.

"Do I look like a bimbo to you, an attractive -I am attractive girl/boy- but empty-headed young person, especially one perceived as a willing s** object." I fired back.

"You will be one soon." He snickered.

"And I thought you were starting to warm up to me. Hmph! Let's just get going with the plan." I turned away and strutted away.

"See, first sign of being a bimbo, attitude, and practically showing her body off." he said.

"I heard that!" I said walking up the steps.

----X----

I rang the door bell, it buzzed, and I heard a big 'GO AWAY' coming from inside. I rang the door constantly until they came. My mother opened the door and looked drained, has she been crying.

"For darned sake, my daughter ran, no respect, stop rin- [Y/N], your back, oh my baby!" my mother said embracing me into a hug.

"Dear who is- [Y/N], your back!" my father also joined the hug.

Dear?! When did he ever call her that? What the hay happened when I was gone.