Chapter 31

[Reader]

I want to leave. My day was getting better until Leachy-Ally showed up. Roman was pretty big for someone our age. He's even a good guy, why is he with her?

"Look, I'm having a bad day and I just want to stuff my face into some food." I said grabbing some f/f. "I didn't mean to call her a leach." Who am I kidding, I did mean it.

"Yeah, she meant to call her a blood sucking roach." Kimiko added. Why would she say that?!

"Deal with them." Ally ordered him. Thanks a lot Kimiko. Another thing added to my worst day list.

Roman started to crack his knuckles and neck. Is he going to use his neck to hit me?

"I try and make this painless, brace yourself!" as he said that, I stuffed a few more of f/f into my mouth. I hid my face in fear, the punch, slap or whatever he gonna do is coming.

"Yuki? What are you doing here?" Kimiko called out.

I removed my hand away from my face to see Yuki gripping onto his arm. Did he come to rescue me and Kimiko?

"Hey man let me go!" Roman tired to loosen up the grip as he was wobbling around. "What's your deal!"

"My deal is your picking on this person I hate most in the world. Only I'm allowed to do that." he turned his head back and threw Roman to the ground. "Leave."

Roman did as said and left, Ally just stood there as she was daydreaming or fantasizing about Yuki, gross. Yuki soon scared her off.

I should thank Yuki, "Hey Yuki, thanks for saving me and-"

"I didn't do this for you dummy, Yuzu said I should fine you and sit next to you." He sat down next to me. "Your already ugly enough, no need for you to get uglier."

Rude... I tried talking to Kimiko after but she went completely silent. Yuzu showed up after which caused Yuki to leave. He whispered something into his ear before that he left.

[Yuzu]

"Meet me outside the cafe." Yuki whispered. He sounded serious.

I just got hear, I want to talk to Y/N, and maybe Kimiko.

"Sorry girls, something urgent just came up. See you in fourth." I left to go speak with Yuki who was leaning against the wall outside the cafe.

"Do you need something?" I asked him.

"Someone was trying to hurt [name], we're gonna have to kill that guy."

I'm against killing and all, but he did hurt [name], my beloved, "Is that why your second pocket knife to school today?"

"You think I want to kill someone myself? Where's the fun in that?"

"Let's get this over with, lunch is soon over."

Yuki threw me the knife. After a few minutes, Yuki spotted guy who was going to hurt my beloved, "Is that Roman? I see Ally too."

"That's there names, doesn't matter now since there both dead."

Yuki pulled out his knife and hid it behind his back, "Hey Roman. I want to say sorry for attacking you earlier."

Roman looked pleased to what he was hearing. Not going to be please once he sees what coming next.

Yuki was handling the conversation pretty nice. He has Roman wrapped around his finger, "Maybe there a place we can go talk in private, do you know anywhere we can go Yuzu?"

Anywhere we can go? "We can speak in the janitors closet. The caretaker is never there anyway, and it completely sound proof since he sleeps in there sometimes." Roman suggested, he practically going to walk right into his death.

"Let's go." Yuki smiled.

It was the same janitors closet I saw earlier today. The door was unlocked. I took out my knife when Roman entered, Yuki followed behind him. I shut the door behind me when I entered last.

"What's with the knives?"

"These knives? Just something were gonna use to bring you the worst pain in your life."

"And a sweet satisfying death~" I added.