Chapter 6

[Y/N]

"Please sit down [Y/N]." my father said.

I sit down and make myself comfortable. Their was an awkward silence until my mother spoke.

"[Y/N], where did you run off to, we were so worried. When me and your father made up after that sudden incident, you've been gone for more than 4 hours, and the beer store is just fifteen minutes away." my mother said worriedly.

"I-I ran away, I didn't feel like I was being treated properly in this household. You guys always yelling at me, accusing me of being an unwanted child." I replied holding back my anger.

"We're really sorry about that, we, we were juts worried about you, and you don't have to worry about us making you feel bad. We changed, we're seeing a therapist now. When you ran away, we were so moved about you running away it changed us severely." my father stated.

"Change severely?"

"Yes we changed a lot, we... we finally say the errors of our ways, our stress and anger took over us and... and we took it out on you, can you forgive us." my mother asked.

"Well, maybe I can.... I'll think about it. Well I'll be going now." I said standing up.

"Going, where are you going?" my father said worried.

"I'm going back to my new home, this lovely family found me and took me in -when I was asleep on a the cold solid ground- and I can't just walk away without repaying them back." I said standing up and heading for the door.

"Oh, you still haven't forgiven us yet have you, that maybe meant 'I'll never forgive you'. I should've known. We won't stop you." my mother said speed walking into the kitchen almost holding back her tears.

"Hold up, I said 'I can't just walk away without repaying them back' doesn't mean I won't come back to you guys, I mean, your my parents, mom and dad, mother and father. I just have to explain and repay thank them for all their help, that's all."

"Really, you... you want to come back to us. Thank you, thank you! We won't make the same mistake we made before, I love you Y/N." my mom said running back into the living area and bracing me into a hug.

"Okay, okay let go. I have to go and tell the lovely family back for taking me in. Should be back in three hours or four."

"Do you need a ride. I would also like to meet the family who too care of my lovely [Y/N]." my father insisted.

"I don't think they'll like that, but I'll send you thanks. Bye." I said running out the door.

[Yuzu]

I can believe [Y/N] wanted to go back to them, now she'll/he'll have to leave and I'll be alone with Yuki, spooky Yuki. Here she come tell the news I don't want to hear.

[Yuki]

[Y/N] leaving, about time. Yuzu gonna be destroyed over this. Here she comes, about to tell the good news.

[Y/N]

"Hey guys, Yuzu I have some bad new, but Yuki some good news. I going to be moving back in with my family."

"But, we're your family. Even if it's been for a week we're still your family." Yuzu said almost crying.

"Sorry, I can't just break their hearts now, they might go back to their old selves, I especially don't want that."

"But I gonna miss you." Yuzu said tearing up.

"Sor-"

"Just hurry up and say your goodbyes and leave. I have better things to do." Yuki said impatiently.

"Ugh, so rude, I'm even try to be nice to you when were even saying our goodbyes."

"And I was being nice when I tagged along." he said getting a bit annoyed.

"Yeah like for 0.5 nano-seconds. I just gonna leave now, goodbye Yuzu." I gave him a hug and exited.

"I need to get home and hug Alex."

"You and that dumb stuffed teddy bear."

"Shut up!"

"Bipolar much."

Leaving the family that only knew you for an week and treated you like there own. I gonna miss them. We might meet again another day, some day, one day, eventually.