Chapter 9

[Y/N]

Our first class was math, and I'm horrible at math, I can do the basics like algebra, fractions, subtraction, addition, I feel like I'm going lower in the system. Well math is a big priority in every job.

Taylor and I were almost in front of over class. I stopped for a moment and looked down, I thought about that guy. 'I should fine him later and introduce myself.' I looked up and notice Taylor was looking at me weirdly.

"[Y/N] is there something wrong. You seem to be acting different ever since you helped out that guy." he said worriedly. I looked at him ashamed, in myself. He should be worrying about me. It's my fault I feel like this.

"It's nothing, lets just get to class." I said continuing to walk as he followed. We walked in, it was a pretty big class, everything was clean and arranged just like the school itself.

I sat down in the back and Taylor followed and sat with me. The teacher walked in and looked at me, she looked pissed, did I do something, maybe she heard about that sudden incident.

She sighed and spoke, "I see you all have noticed I look quite pissed as you say. Well, I'm always like this, ask the students from the previous years. My name is Mrs. Well." Her name is Mrs. Well, she doesn't look well, and she's married, "Get out of your seats, I'll be arranging you in alphabetical order." alphabetical order, that's the worst order for school arrangements.

"Mac Abekk, Cindy Abel, Tom Belize, Ally Cannier, Roman Dane. First row in that order." she announced and they sat, it looks like they all getting along because there talking with each other.

"Second row, Mark Fritz, Carrie Gum, Ary Hooper, Mary Jan, Lucas Kritz." our class was really small, only sixteen students, maybe the teacher has a bad reputation with students and they reduced it.

"Mallory Lamar, Walter Lime, Justine Millow, third row." they sat down.

She skipped Taylor, I wonder why, myself (maybe? don't know your last name), and this other student, she looked confused that why I think that.

"Uh, Mrs. Well, you skipped me, my last name is Conner, I'm before Roman." the girls said in a sassy voice. Not good to be sassy in front of a teacher.

The teacher yawned and looked at her in a annoyed way. "Oh really, I missed your name on purpose, your going to sit in the back with... Taylor and [Y/N], in the fourth row."

"Why!?" she complained.

"In your previous school, you had a bad reputation, with the students and the staff. I have to keep a eye on you so you don't go on being yourself, and also that [Y/N], she made a big entrance in the hall/gym easier to locate you that way. Now the three of you sit." she said annoyed.

The girl looked as pissed as the teacher. We made our way to the seats. I sat next to Taylor who was in the middle and the girl sat on the far other side.

"Alright class, this is your seating arrangements for the first month, except for the ones in the back. Let's start with this simple question: If x, y, and z are positive integers and 3, = 4y = 7z, then the least possible value of z + y + z is a) 33, b) 40, c) 49, d) 61, e) 84. Who could answer that?" what she said didn't even dwell in my mind yet, the only thing I heard was a bunch of jibber-jabber.

▪ ▪ ▪

Math was a long class, so was science, which I mostly fooled around and got scolded by the teacher. The girl from earlier, Conner was her last name is pretty cool. Her name was Kimiko, nice name. She has the same classes with me, looks like I'm not going to be alone in my last class.

"Hey, [Y/N], wanna go to the cafeteria before third. I'm hungry." food, or next period, obviously food, who would pass that.

"Sure." I answered.

[Tyler]

Where could [Y/N] be, class is about to start. This girl.