Chapter 27

[Yuki]

Going back to that? What does he mean by that? "What do you mean by 'going back to that'?" I asked concerned, not really since I don't care about anybody. Except for one person. But curiosity killed the cat.

"Eugene. You know him right? He's my uncle." Jin answered.

Eugene was one of my servants when I was little. He suddenly was arrested for a crime against my mother. He tried to kill her, "He's your uncle? He was arrest for trying to kill my mother."

"I'm aware of that. My uncle was hired to kill your mother. He's what you call... an assassin or hit man," he took a deep breath and continued, "Well, he taught me how to kill. I was suppose to kill your mother, but... she's too nice to be killed. So I'll let her live."

"Thank you...? So will you be able to kill this boy for me." I asked him.

He looked at me with a disapproving look. Is he changing his mind.

"I'll do it. But first I need some information about him. His name, age, etc."

"All I know is his name is Taylor and he's 15."

"I won't be able to do anything with that information alone. Whatever that'll do. What time do you want me to kill him?"

"I tell you when. I have to see if he follows my orders."

"Your orders?"

"T-theirs this g-girl I like, no, a girl that shouldn't be loved at all. She left me because of that..." I said mumbling the last sentence, "I ordered the guy to break up with her or else."

"A girl, eh. All the murders I committed have to do with love and junk. Call me when you want me to kill him." he said walking out, tossing me a peace of paper with his number. I picked it up and placed it in my pocket.

"Do you... also spy on people by any chance?" I asked him poking my head out the door.

"Yes." he said as he turned to me.

"I order you to spy on him. If he anywhere near this girl getting all Lovey Dovey and stuff. Kill. Him."

"Yes Master Yuki."

*****

This was really short

Got nothing on my mind

I guess I won't be making another story and just continue with this